jennimcd991233
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I left school at 16 without any national 5, I have national 4 in English and national 3 in maths but im 19 now and would like to get a national 5 in both these subjects to then study higher as im not able to study anything else till I have these but I cant seem to find any information as to where I can study these?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jennimcd991233)
So I left school at 16 without any national 5, I have national 4 in English and national 3 in maths but im 19 now and would like to get a national 5 in both these subjects to then study higher as im not able to study anything else till I have these but I cant seem to find any information as to where I can study these?
Most of the colleges offer National 5s and highers. For example, here's what Edinburgh college offers- http://www.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/Co...20National%205

It's mostly a case of looking at the websites for the colleges nearest you and seeing whether they offer the courses you're looking for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (98)
22.63%
No (335)
77.37%

Watched Threads