Trying to remain fit and healthy

Watch this thread
username4393332
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Last edited by username4393332; 3 years ago
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
How about breast reduction surgery? Weight loss only has a minimal impact on your breasts anyway
Irene_Adler
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If you´re overly thin, I don´t think this would work. However, when you lose weight overall, the size and wight of your breasts will decrease, as the reverse happens when you gin weight. If you can afford to lose weight, I think arobic exercises such as running or indoor cycling would be good.Hope this helps a bit
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well i suggest you start living on a water only diet, exercise commonly builds muscle and breasts are made of muscle tissue so exercising probably doesn't help. just an opinion!
Water fasting is dangerous. OP please do not do this.
Irene_Adler
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I think that first comment was sarcastic (at least I hope so).
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Water fasting is dangerous. OP please do not do this.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Irene_Adler)
I think that first comment was sarcastic (at least I hope so).
I hope so too.
username4393332
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hope all these things will work ; water diet is hard.
username3941996
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Amina.AA)
Hope all these things will work ; water diet is hard.
Water diet is dangerous. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone
warm_jeans
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
don't water diet. your iq is <5 if you believe water fasts are sensible; you'll only lose water weight anyway, and it will bounce back up the second you reintroduce food. even i experienced living with disordered eating and knew in my heart of hearts that water fasting was absolute madness
warm_jeans
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
to answer your question though OP, you can't really target fat loss you can target it in the sense that you can tone those areas and change the composition, but when it comes to breasts that might just make them bigger. my only advice is to lose the weight you intended to and go from there, don't go to any extremes if you can help it
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well i suggest you start living on a water only diet, exercise commonly builds muscle and breasts are made of muscle tissue so exercising probably doesn't help. just an opinion!
No they are not lol. Breasts are fatty tissue
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
No! Just no....:eek:
Taz554:-)
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
im wondering this myself the pain
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (148)
29.02%
It went fairly well (242)
47.45%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.1%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.43%

Watched Threads