Day14
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
How is university life at UCFB and Staffordshire Uni?
These two are my main choices but I don't know which one to put as my main. Since both of the courses seem genuine that isn't my concern.

Student life is really important when picking a Uni and would just like some tips of how each Uni is.

Anything will help.
Cheers
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi Day14,
Happy to hear we're one of your first choices!
I'm a member of staff, so i'm not sure you'd want to hear about student life from me.
StaffsUniGee is one of our current students and i'm sure they can tell you a little more about their experience.

Please do give us a shout if there's anything specific you'd like to ask and we'll do our best to get you answers
Thanks,
HB
StaffsUniMaxie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Day14)
How is university life at UCFB and Staffordshire Uni?
These two are my main choices but I don't know which one to put as my main. Since both of the courses seem genuine that isn't my concern.

Student life is really important when picking a Uni and would just like some tips of how each Uni is.

Anything will help.
Cheers
Hey!

It's cool to see you're considering Staffs! I'm a current thors year here and I love it!

First off, what would you like to know about student life here at Staffs? What's important to you? Societies? Clubs and bars? Food? Safety? Accommodation?

If you're not sure, I can just let you know my experience in general, too.

So yeah, let me know what you wanna know about. And I'm also happy to talk over messenger if you'd prefer that.

- Gee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    All except Paramedic Science, Midwifery and Paramedic Science - Stoke campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
    Nursing and Midwifery, Operating Department Practice and Paramedic courses - Stafford campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Nursing and Midwifery, Operating Department Practice and Paramedic courses - Stafford campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads