Is it possible for English Literature aqa to do this?

Watch
dontevenknow2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Since it was lady macbeth last year, can I not revise her since it shouldnt come up this year?
Literature paper 1
dontevenknow2
Rep:
?
Also anyone know the best way to revise for english literature papers? Is it good to do powerpoints on key themes/characters and go in depth with them? or is flashcards better?
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
DO NOT NEGLECT SOMETHING BECAUSE IT CAME UP LAST YEAR!!!! Exam boards are sneaky and I made this mistake in the past - make sure you revise anything that may come up, including recent questions!!!

In terms of your second question, I find that making powerpoints is a lot of work for little reward. Flashcards and annotating the texts is much more useful in my experience.
dontevenknow2
Rep:
?
what do you mean by annotating the texts? you mean I go through the whole of macbeth and write in the book?

So far I find flashcards not that helpful, what I have been doing is watching mr bruff and then making powerpoints, what can i analyse on a small flashcard?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (519)
51.28%
No (493)
48.72%

Watched Threads