The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Timetable Criminology

Hi all,

I'm due to start Criminal Justice and Criminology in Sept and was wondering at what stage the timetables are given to students?

I will have childcare to sort but its not too much of an issue, I'm more impatient to just find out for my own knowledge lol

Are there any current students doing Year 1 of the same course that could let me know their timetable so I could have an idea of how things may be spread out over the week at all? I know it will be different for Sept but a rough guide would be interesting to see.

Thanks,
Alice xx
Original post by missyp2404
Hi all,

I'm due to start Criminal Justice and Criminology in Sept and was wondering at what stage the timetables are given to students?

I will have childcare to sort but its not too much of an issue, I'm more impatient to just find out for my own knowledge lol

Are there any current students doing Year 1 of the same course that could let me know their timetable so I could have an idea of how things may be spread out over the week at all? I know it will be different for Sept but a rough guide would be interesting to see.

Thanks,
Alice xx

Hi Alice,

Timetables are normally available on StudyNet (the uni's study website) a week or two before Fresher's week, but if I remember correctly you don't get your uni login until that week anyway (that might have changed since I started though!).

Hopefully someone on the course currently on TSR has an idea of what the timetable looks like, otherwise I can always ask what the normal contact hours are jn a given week if you'd like.

Hope that helps 🙂

Theo
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Herts PG Student Rep
Hi Alice,

Timetables are normally available on StudyNet (the uni's study website) a week or two before Fresher's week, but if I remember correctly you don't get your uni login until that week anyway (that might have changed since I started though!).

Hopefully someone on the course currently on TSR has an idea of what the timetable looks like, otherwise I can always ask what the normal contact hours are jn a given week if you'd like.

Hope that helps 🙂

Theo

Thanks Theo for your reply. That's cool, ill look forward to finding out then about my timetable.

I believe the hours are spread between 9am - 7pm and hopefully someone will see this and be able to help further :smile:

Alice x

Quick Reply

Latest