The Student Room Group

Who would wear shorts to McDonald’s at 07:00 am and only a couple of °C?

yes probably, I do not think I would generally go to mcdonalds at 7:00 am but if I did and it was not for school or something then I would probably wear shorts almost whatever the weather. I am a long distance runner and the rules of running long distances are wear t-shirt and shorts almost whatever the weather because even if you feel cold at the start, you will not after a kilometer or so and if you have a jumper on then its too hot (not to excess like -15 degrees).
(edited 5 years ago)
Am I being paid? Because that's the only way you're getting me anywhere by 7am.

Someone from a colder climate who is on holiday is the most likely candidate. Especially if it's due to warm up later in the day.
Yeah sure why not, f*ck social norms :smile:
Reply 4
I wear shorts most of the time whatever the weather
I would hope no-one goes to McDonalds at 7am. Regardless of what they are or are not wearing.
Reply 6
Is 4 am more acceptable? 😅
Original post by barnetlad
I would hope no-one goes to McDonalds at 7am. Regardless of what they are or are not wearing.
Reply 7
Original post by Forestfire66

Someone who realizes how hot it can get in a fast food joint, and who's realized how wam the days are getting to be at the moment.
Reply 8
This is oddly specific. Asking for a friend?
Reply 9
Original post by Forestfire66

Someone who had all their long trousers in the wash! Think this is a preposterous statement?? You must have never experienced 'exam week'!!
Defo asking for friend 😝
Original post by UWS
This is oddly specific. Asking for a friend?
Someone who works in a gym?
Original post by cuber314159
yes probably, I do not think I would generally go to mcdonalds at 7:00 am but if I did and it was not for school or something then I would probably wear shorts almost whatever the weather. I am a long distance runner and the rules of running long distances are wear t-shirt and shorts almost whatever the weather because even if you feel cold at the start, you will not after a kilometer or so and if you have a jumper on then its too hot (not to excess like -15 degrees).

repped just coz you are a ldr. :five:
Me in shorts is a rarity on its own, never mind being up before 9am. How much they paying me?

Quick Reply

Latest