The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah bring out the pitchforks :mob: beware everyone, i'm the absolute worst person in the world and no one should help me.
why do you even carry on posting, most people give it up after one or two posts if their 'advice' isn't taken. you just want to rouse a mob against me it seems. maybe I don't have it so bad after all, and it's you who needs to get a life!
Original post by That'sGreat
TO ALL READERS OF THIS THREAD:

This person has received advice from plenty of people, yet has dismissed all of the advice with claims they can't be bothered, it's too difficult, they don't want to etc. About 6-7 different people have called this person out on begin rude and dismissive, highlighting how this person clearly refuses to accept advise.

How does the OP respond to advice? Dismissive AND RUDE. This person is insulting and obnoxious, and quickly plays the victim card when someone is rude back to him/her.

Stop giving this person advice. They do not want to improve their standing unless it is given to them on a silver platter.
tsr has made me give up hope.
@that'sgreat you didn't even answer me when I asked what had you done that was so amazing, which leads me to the conclusion that you haven't done very much at all in your life either. maybe your hatred of me is all projection. you've been posting here all day but what else have you been doing with your time? nothing, i'll venture. you're the worst loser of them all.
don't bother answering this, as I don't care.
Original post by Anonymous
So will I. You're a bully and you will be banned from tsr. If that means then I will be banned too then so be it. At least tsr will be rid of your poison.

Bullies, the whole lot of you.

You're the most abusive person I've come across.

Haven't abused you once.
Reported. Post again to your own detriment, see where you end up.

I've reported every single one of your rude posts, directed at me or directed at the other 13 people who have tried to help. Also, stop talking like that, it's cringe.
no.

people on here have made me want to kill myself. maybe I will. they don't see that what they say affects a real living person but one day they'll realise what they've done and theyll be sorry.

As I have already stated, don't kill yourself, obviously
yeah bring out the pitchforks :mob: beware everyone, i'm the absolute worst person in the world and no one should help me.
why do you even carry on posting, most people give it up after one or two posts if their 'advice' isn't taken. you just want to rouse a mob against me it seems. maybe I don't have it so bad after all, and it's you who needs to get a life!

Oh again with the playing the bloody victim. You have not taken anyones advice, you literally dismissed an apprenticeship because you said 'its too competitive', you literally can't be bothered to try!

For the record, you do have it bad. But not as bad as people in your situation who didn't bring it upon themselves.

If you are really considering killing yourself, call childlike or the samaritans, and get off of TSR. Maybe get a therapist. You need to sort through your problems before you can improve your life, and there are a lot of problems.
Original post by Ellis1997
Don’t kill yourself. People on the other end of a forum should never even make you even consider it.

I’m sorry but I don’t know how else to advise you. I’ve tried giving you ideas and there’s been some good ones out there, coding was a good idea and it’s not hard! Volunteering at any local place to you - ie shop, school, theatre or whatever would be great too!

Can you at least tell us the town you live in, I’m sure I could find a decent opportunity to get started online in seconds.

He/she doesn't want advice.
@that'sgreat you didn't even answer me when I asked what had you done that was so amazing, which leads me to the conclusion that you haven't done very much at all in your life either. maybe your hatred of me is all projection. you've been posting here all day trying to turn everyone against me but what else have you been doing with your time? nothing, i'll venture. you're the worst loser of them all.

don't bother answering this, as I don't care.
Stop wasting your time, get off TSR
:ditto:
Stop wasting your time, get off TSR
:ditto:

Cringe
how have you not abused me? don't play ignorant.
Haven't abused you once.

I've reported every single one of your rude posts, directed at me or directed at the other 13 people who have tried to help. Also, stop talking like that, it's cringe.

As I have already stated, don't kill yourself, obviously

Oh again with the playing the bloody victim. You have not taken anyones advice, you literally dismissed an apprenticeship because you said 'its too competitive', you literally can't be bothered to try!

For the record, you do have it bad. But not as bad as people in your situation who didn't bring it upon themselves.

If you are really considering killing yourself, call childlike or the samaritans, and get off of TSR. Maybe get a therapist. You need to sort through your problems before you can improve your life, and there are a lot of problems.
F you.
Cringe
Woah, what the hell happened here?
im glad you found your way out. unfortunately i don't drive and i have no money for a mini break.
Can i say, ive read most of these comments and majority of them seem to be negative. It defeats the purpose of a post.

We are supposed to help and give advice rather than put a person down. One should only comment if they have good advice to give rather than killing a persons confidence.

Anyways, its not the end of the world and there are many opportunities out there. I mean i was struggling a lot financially and was looking for job with flexible hours but it was really difficult to find one and the ones i did find were really far away from me.

I did a lot of research and i decided i can work as a cab driver (part time), this was perfect because i could choose the hours i wanted to work so i applied to become an Uber driver. It was great because the times i was able to work, the rates had increased meaning customers were paying me more.

Dont over think anything, it will only pull you down. You dont have to have a degree to earn a decent living. (i can assure you)! Im now entering my final year of Uni and whilst i look for jobs related to my degree, i can never find one which will pay me as good as im currently getting and thats part time too.

You can tell them the hours you wish to work and you can trial it. Youre not bound by anything.

Have a mini break, itll freshen your mind and consider what you want to do with your life.
someone just started pretending to be me and then another person started insulting them thinking it was me.

perhaps one day it will be funny. for now however my faith in tsr and in humanity has been destroyed.
Original post by Professional G
Woah, what the hell happened here?
your avatar is cringe but it's fitting for you. nigel farage is a c ock.
Cringe
No because im not Alan bloody Turing. Those offers are a scam.

It's not hard to learn to code. It may take a week max if you want to learn the basics of a language or finish a course on codecademy.
Plus, coding books like "Cracking the coding Interview" are around £20-25, and they help a lot as they take you through problems similar to those you get in actual interviews by companies such as Google or Amazon, and I don't think you can call those companies "scams" as they can pay over £30k just as starting salary, and increase with time. Cracking the coding interview would take a month max if you work on it everyday, so it wouldn't take that long to get ready either.

Even if you don't get a job at a massive company, it will increase your chances for getting hired at smaller companies such as startups etc.

Why don't you at least look into it? :redface:

Latest