DearMeIThink
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Offers from Bath Economics, Warwick Economics and Nottingham Maths+Economics. What should I pick? Heard Warwick social life can be a bit boring and I feel like that will be a big let down for me if it's true. Also heard that Nottingham is a lot of fun and really loved their campus when I went there. Really appreciate the advice.

Already posted in the wrong forum i’m pretty sure. Any help would be really appreciated as i’m so stuck...Cheers
BenRyan99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
In terms of reputation for employers it's Warwick > Nottingham > Bath. But it's 3 potentially 4 years you'll be spending there so you need to make sure you enjoy it. If you wanna go into IB then Warwick is the obvious choice but if you don't then just look at which of the courses has the modules that fit your interests the most
DearMeIThink
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Thanks a lot for the input, it’s a super hard choice to make
(Original post by BenRyan99)
In terms of reputation for employers it's Warwick > Nottingham > Bath. But it's 3 potentially 4 years you'll be spending there so you need to make sure you enjoy it. If you wanna go into IB then Warwick is the obvious choice but if you don't then just look at which of the courses has the modules that fit your interests the most
GingerNinja1066
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Not on an economics course but I live right by Warwick uni and go to uni in Notts so should be able to offer some help on the social side of things.

Cov:
Will have everything you need as far as shops, cafes, libraries etc. go. The night life's fine but nothing special (although there are plenty of Spoons dotted around which is a major plus). However, we do have a new water park being built and loads of escape rooms which are decent if that's your kind of thing.
Recon you'll get the best people round here too
(It's also a really great uni so I recon you'd get a great degree there with some genuinely brilliant lecturers)

Notts:
GREAT social life- there's something for everyone. We've got loads of societies and some genuinely good clubs and bars for a night out. There's always something going on in Notts so if your social life is the main factor then it's definitely a good shout.
As far as the course goes I can;t really comment, but the uni in general is very good, so I imagine it'd be a sound choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (218)
33.85%
No (426)
66.15%

Watched Threads