I can't finish! EVER! (20F) Advice? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So ... its exactly how it sounds. I've managed to finish once and that was when i was 16 with my now ex boyfriend fingering me. And that was the one and only time its happened. Any help/advice please? It's actually got to the point where it's frustrating and my no boyfriend what's us to achieve it together but i feel like i'm going to let him down. It's hard enough for me knowing i can't finish just so i can get some pleasure and release without making it about a relationship problem to.

HELP...
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So ... its exactly how it sounds. I've managed to finish once and that was when i was 16 with my now ex boyfriend fingering me. And that was the one and only time its happened. Any help/advice please? It's actually got to the point where it's frustrating and my no boyfriend what's us to achieve it together but i feel like i'm going to let him down. It's hard enough for me knowing i can't finish just so i can get some pleasure and release without making it about a relationship problem to.

HELP...
If you focus and fixate on it, it'll never happen. Try to just ignore it and focus on the moment and what you're feeling. A watched pot never boils.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Antonia1999
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I learnt long ago that I need direct clitoral stimulation to make me orsgam. Have you tried that? Can you orgasm when you masturbate?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have a lot of clitoral stimulation, I’ve managed to do it myself a handful of times but not in a while. It all of a sudden feels like I can’t no matter how hard I try/ want to. I get really close but nothing happens
(Original post by Antonia1999)
I learnt long ago that I need direct clitoral stimulation to make me orsgam. Have you tried that? Can you orgasm when you masturbate?
Hmmmmmmm?
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What have you two tried? We can start giving suggestions on new things you can experiment with that might work.
And try to relax a little bit. I know it’s a cliche and probably frustrating thing to hear, but it’s true. Taking the time to relax, solely enjoy the feelings of pleasure and just letting them build, and communicating what feels good in order to bring yourself to a powerful release.
Hope this helps
(Original post by Anonymous)

HELP...
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'd invest in a good clitoral vibrator (I like the small modern wand options). See if you can relieve yourself and then talk about introducing it into the bedroom.

This would be a step gap but some women just require a bit of extra help to get there. Once you get over the 'I can't climax' thinking and get to know what it feels like, you'll be better able to replicate it without the buzz.

There are lots of reputable options online and you shouldn't need to spend much more than £20-£40. Get one with USB charging so you don't have to muck about with batteries.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
13.9%
The paper was reasonable (365)
55.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (155)
23.41%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.55%

Watched Threads