habibazakir16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hello
can someone plz help me write an email for work experience in a law firm. plz plz the deadline is really close plz help me fill this following sentence; I am keen on gaining some practical work experience in [chosen field of work], because [reasoning
for pursuing a placement with this specific company and field. plz plz some one help me if i dont get this done by tommorrow i could get kicked out of sixth form.
i hope you understand
plz plz plz help me
i beg you
CrazyKittenLady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by habibazakir16)
hello
can someone plz help me write an email for work experience in a law firm. plz plz the deadline is really close plz help me fill this following sentence; I am keen on gaining some practical work experience in [chosen field of work], because [reasoning
for pursuing a placement with this specific company and field. plz plz some one help me if i dont get this done by tommorrow i could get kicked out of sixth form.
i hope you understand
plz plz plz help me
i beg you
Heya!

Why don't you add in some information telling the employer why you want to do your work experience at that specific Law firm and what career path you hope to go in to after you have completed your course. Wishing you luck and looking forward to hearing how it goes
jonnypap
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i saw a new girl at work we did 1-2 small eye contact next morning she walk pass me and tell me goodmorning was very nice felling and i am so shy to talk to her and i really like her alot! and i dont know what to do also there is other people around end even if i want to ask her somethink i feel even more shy athoer people will listen to me and i dont! ...
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Research that law firm, find out what they specialize in, and which lawyers are involved with which clients. This should give you enough background material that you can fill in the form. Target what experience you want against the work that the firm is doing. Do not (of course) point out that that is what you are doing, but make it apparent - to someone who has your letter in one hand, and print outs from the web page(s) of the law firm in the other, that what you want is exactly what that law firm is doing. Good luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (630)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (787)
42.04%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (371)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.49%

Watched Threads