Aqa economics as exam 2019 Watch

xoxocharxoxo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone have any predictions for the topics for 25 markers on the micro and macro papers for this year's AS on the 13th and 16th of May ???????
Last edited by xoxocharxoxo; 2 weeks ago
s1_skills
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Micro will be one on market failure and macro , one question will definetely b on Fiscal, monetary or supply side policies.
(Original post by xoxocharxoxo)
does anyone have any predictions for the topics for 25 markers on the micro and macro papers for this year's AS on the 13th and 16th of March ???????
s1_skills
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you on AQA. When you finish the exams , ive got them on the same day, do a private dm to discuss.
xoxocharxoxo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
yeah i am doing AQA
(Original post by s1_skills)
Are you on AQA. When you finish the exams , ive got them on the same day, do a private dm to discuss.
corey.collins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
good luck i got it too xD
s1_skills
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by corey.collins)
good luck for tomorrow and wednesday. Lets discuss the questions after on here.
mathsalevels
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How did you find it?
xoxocharxoxo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i thought it was kinda odd !! like the context was alright but the multiple choice was so weird. How did you find it ??

(Original post by mathsalevels)
How did you find it?
xoxocharxoxo
Rep:
?
how did you find it ???

(Original post by s1_skills)
good luck for tomorrow and wednesday. Lets discuss the questions after on here.
xoxocharxoxo
Rep:
?
how did you find it ??
(Original post by corey.collins)
mathsalevels
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A couple of multiple choice were quite hard.
I did the dental care one. It was okay but not amazing. I nearly ran out of time on the last one so my conclusion wasn’t great.
xoxocharxoxo
Rep:
?
yeah i just had no idea what to do with the social benefit and cost one. I did the dental one too and thought it was alright but i pray for low boundaries or a good macro paper

I did the dental care one. It was okay but not amazing. I nearly ran out of time on the last one so my conclusion wasn’t great.
Cathrinee4268
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What were the questions for the dental care context?
(Original post by xoxocharxoxo)
yeah i just had no idea what to do with the social benefit and cost one. I did the dental one too and thought it was alright but i pray for low boundaries or a good macro paper
hwhite02
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Whether or not the government should intervene in providing dental care (25 marks)Impacts of increased demand on dentists (10 marks) Graph to show how a change in foreign dental prices affect UK dental prices (4 marks)Comparison of dental care in different regions (4 marks)Increasing population calculation (4 marks)Define 'competitive market' (3 marks)
Needanswersvq
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Guys what was context 1 question if u can remember?
Cathrinee4268
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you!
(Original post by hwhite02)
Whether or not the government should intervene in providing dental care (25 marks)Impacts of increased demand on dentists (10 marks) Graph to show how a change in foreign dental prices affect UK dental prices (4 marks)Comparison of dental care in different regions (4 marks)Increasing population calculation (4 marks)Define 'competitive market' (3 marks)
proay123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was really feeling quite odd, because in my College everyone has done Context 1 involving the oil palm. I started to panic and freak out, because i was wondering if i was the only students in my entire college to be doing the Dentistry treatment. Thanks, for helping me calm down as you have done the same Context 2 as me. How did you find the 25 Marker and to be honest i found it difficult with the 10 Marker than the 25.
proay123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeeep and i found Context 2 easier than 1 about the Oil Palms.
(Original post by hwhite02)
mathsalevels
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I couldn’t really think of much to write for the 10 marker (context 2) so I just went on a bit of a tangent.
There was quite a lot to write about in the 25 marker, but I rushed it a bit.
(Original post by proay123)
I was really feeling quite odd, because in my College everyone has done Context 1 involving the oil palm. I started to panic and freak out, because i was wondering if i was the only students in my entire college to be doing the Dentistry treatment. Thanks, for helping me calm down as you have done the same Context 2 as me. How did you find the 25 Marker and to be honest i found it difficult with the 10 Marker than the 25.
lillybaker
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So did anyone do context 1? When I initially chose context 1 I thought it would be easier and thought it went well but now i'm not sure! Still happy with my decision but wanted to know if anyone did context 1? I thought the 10 and 25 markers were pretty good.....opinions on it? :-)
(Original post by proay123)
Yeeep and i found Context 2 easier than 1 about the Oil Palms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (492)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (609)
38.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.31%
It was TERRIBLE (223)
14.1%

Watched Threads