The Student Room Group

Aqa economics as exam 2019

Scroll to see replies

supply would shift outwards as it said in the extract, with lower prices in foreign countries, the market becomes more competitive, therefore shift in supply
Original post by username4635994
You would only have to shift 1 but if it is supply, then my guess is that supply shifts outwards as well, from s1-s2
Original post by Super_M8rio
context1
Disinflation definition
25 marker- Impact of exports on the UK economy

Context 2
Investment definition
25 Marker- Policies to reduce structural unemployment
10 Marker How govt spending on education and training will affect the UK economy

Dont remember anything else Good Luck.

Hey, just checking this is for the AQA AS Level Economics Paper 2 2019??? Thanks x
Does anyone remember some of the multiple choice questions in paper 1?
Original post by Shaffer96
supply would shift outwards as it said in the extract, with lower prices in foreign countries, the market becomes more competitive, therefore shift in supply
Original post by georginalaitt
Hey, just checking this is for the AQA AS Level Economics Paper 2 2019??? Thanks x

Yes it is
@Super_M8rio what were main topics on paper 1 pls
Original post by Super_M8rio
Yes it is
does anyone remember any mcqs that came up in paper one
The multiple choice really threw me off guard, it was quite hard
What did you get for the job calculation in context 1 macro?
The q said a fall in the foreign dental prices not a rise, so assuming foreign and uk dental healthcare are substitute goods, demand for uk dentists fall as foreign demand rises, right?
The q said a fall in the foreign dental prices not a rise, so assuming foreign and uk dental healthcare are substitute goods, demand for uk dentists fall as foreign demand rises, right?

I showed demand shifting outwards as I assumed that changes in the foreign dental prices, meant that prices of them increased, so that would increase demand for Uk dentists. What did you do?
Reply 110
Original post by sarah2938
Guys for the Math question in Macro , did you get a number in the hundred thousands or hundreds. I feel like I've done the maths all wrong and I've failed economics :frown:
Also what do you think the grade boundaries will be like????

What context?
Would anyone mind sharing the contexts for paper 2 aqa
Are you on AQA. When you finish the exams , ive got them on the same day, do a private dm to discuss.

hey what tyoe of questions came up on your multiple choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending