lilly_xx12345
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
does anyone have any ideas what might come up in this years AQA AS level exam?
username4276962
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My teacher worked out predictions for paper 1 based of what's in the past papers:

Attachments: role of father, maternal deprivation, internal working model, Schaffer's stages
Social influence: Milgram's research, Zimbardo, LOC, SI and social change, authoritarian personality
Memory: coding, capacity and duration, MSM, EWT - anxiety
Psychopathology: definitions of abnormality, explanations of phobias, treatments for OCD
(Original post by lilly_xx12345)
does anyone have any ideas what might come up in this years AQA AS level exam?
lilly_xx12345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
thank you sooo muchhh xxx
my teachers are so crap so i dont know anything right now, did ur teacher give you any more tips??
(Original post by spaghetti12)
My teacher worked out predictions for paper 1 based of what's in the past papers:

Attachments: role of father, maternal deprivation, internal working model, Schaffer's stages
Social influence: Milgram's research, Zimbardo, LOC, SI and social change, authoritarian personality
Memory: coding, capacity and duration, MSM, EWT - anxiety
Psychopathology: definitions of abnormality, explanations of phobias, treatments for OCD
username4276962
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
She said for research methods pretty much anything could come up, although she said they're likely to ask a question asking us to design our own study.

She also said in paper 1, one topic is always mostly focused on research methods questions - previously it was social influence and psychopathology so it'll probably be a different topic this time.

Of course these are only predictions so make sure you still revise the other stuff too!

Good luck on your studying
(Original post by lilly_xx12345)
thank you sooo muchhh xxx
my teachers are so crap so i dont know anything right now, did ur teacher give you any more tips??
lilly_xx12345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by spaghetti12)
She said for research methods pretty much anything could come up, although she said they're likely to ask a question asking us to design our own study.

She also said in paper 1, one topic is always mostly focused on research methods questions - previously it was social influence and psychopathology so it'll probably be a different topic this time.

Of course these are only predictions so make sure you still revise the other stuff too!

thank you so much once again, your literally a life saverrrr xxxx
lilly_xx12345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by username4276962)

hey what did you get in psychology exam, i ended up getting an E ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads