The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What have you tried?
Going out dating apps social media not a sasuage hobbies also😭😭
No. You never will because you spend all your time on TSR making thread after thread complaining about how bad your love life is, instead of actually trying.
I have and do try of a daily basis and nothing happens all not interested ignore waste time or taken
Original post by Isaacclarke4338
I have and do try of a daily basis and nothing happens all not interested ignore waste time or taken

Okay bud, just like the time you spent 3 whole days using a dating up and got upset because you didn't find anyone. This sort of thing takes time, be patient.
Don't give up!!
Myself and my boyfriend both felt a bit hopeless when it came to dating and relationships (he was about to give up on dating apps), but then we met and have just celebrated our 3 month anniversary! (I know it's a bit sad, but it's a big achievement for both of us)

Just keep an open heart!
I’ve been trying for 7 years
I’ve been on them years nothing changes
So lonely and sad right now
Original post by iElvendork
Don't give up!!
Myself and my boyfriend both felt a bit hopeless when it came to dating and relationships (he was about to give up on dating apps), but then we met and have just celebrated our 3 month anniversary! (I know it's a bit sad, but it's a big achievement for both of us)

Just keep an open heart!

Love the sincere advice but this guy is a troll (He has made at least 10 threads in the past hour and keeps rejecting everyone's advice) :frown:
Reply 11
Just Stfu. All you do is complain.you don't do anything to improve yourself.(Original post by Isaacclarke4338)
So lonely and sad right now
No I’m not a troll I keep making new accounts bevause your banning me for no reason learn the concept off “troll”
go MGTOW
But I crave women
get a sex doll ai tech is improving in the future you can have your own waifu
No I want a women
Then go to saudi arabia. you can force women to be with your poor ass.

Alternatively, watch turd flinging monkey on youtube and realise that life can have richness and love outside of a sexual relationship
To be in a relationship or just to, as the kids these day say, 'smash'
what is your job?

Latest

Trending

Trending