The Student Room Group

Cute guy in library pt3 - The Unexpected

So on Monday I went in late and didn’t bother even going into the silent study area bc he hadn’t messaged me, I took that as a no.

Yesterday I went into the silent room and he was there, looking extra cute and looked up at me as I went inside. We made very little eye contact and my friends began to question whether he even knew it was me

(Side note: he seems like an international student from China bc my friend said he was typing on wechat.. I feel like those kids don’t like gelling with the others much)

Anyway, we’d moved rooms bc my friends wanted a place to talk in so I dropped off all my stuff in that room before going to the cafe a grabbing a coffee. I get a call so I leave the building for signal and guess what...?!

I walk into him. He recognises me (probably bc he sees me everyday) and smiles.

And he’s holding a cigarette *internally cries*

I panic and leave after shouting at my friend over the phone. Funny thing is, everyone knows how much I hate the idea of smoking and it’s a definite no no for me in a guy so it was just really sad that he turned out to be a smoker :frown:

All my friends laughed at me when I told them but honestly I felt betrayed and quite hurt (is this dramatic hahaha). Today when he left for a break my friend glanced at me and laughed bc now we know what he does

I really hate the habit but I wanna talk to him bc tomorrow will be my second last day and I don’t wanna regret not trying - yet all my friends now think he’s completely ruled out for me and I don’t wanna seem like a hypocrite??

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
Reply 1
Original post by Neya1409
So on Monday I went in late and didn’t bother even going into the silent study area bc he hadn’t messaged me, I took that as a no.

Yesterday I went into the silent room and he was there, looking extra cute and looked up at me as I went inside. We made very little eye contact and my friends began to question whether he even knew it was me

(Side note: he seems like an international student from China bc my friend said he was typing on wechat.. I feel like those kids don’t like gelling with the others much)

Anyway, we’d moved rooms bc my friends wanted a place to talk in so I dropped off all my stuff in that room before going to the cafe a grabbing a coffee. I get a call so I leave the building for signal and guess what...?!

I walk into him. He recognises me (probably bc he sees me everyday) and smiles.

And he’s holding a cigarette *internally cries*

I panic and leave after shouting at my friend over the phone. Funny thing is, everyone knows how much I hate the idea of smoking and it’s a definite no no for me in a guy so it was just really sad that he turned out to be a smoker :frown:

All my friends laughed at me when I told them but honestly I felt betrayed and quite hurt (is this dramatic hahaha). Today when he left for a break my friend glanced at me and laughed bc now we know what he does

I really hate the habit but I wanna talk to him bc tomorrow will be my second last day and I don’t wanna regret not trying - yet all my friends now think he’s completely ruled out for me and I don’t wanna seem like a hypocrite??

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

wtf?
um mate im sorry but if he didnt reply to ur lunch thing then don't bother doing anything else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending