Anyone going to University of Aberdeen in Sept? Watch

Sanj21998
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey ,

Going to study Industrial Biotechnology!
Anyone else in the same course or going to the same University??
catherineclyro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm coming to Aberdeen in Sept, going to be doing MSc Health Psychology :hello:

Are you coming from far away? I'm going to be moving ~350 miles
Sanj21998
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Oh wow that's great!

I'm going too be moving 5000 miles xD
(Original post by catherineclyro)
I'm coming to Aberdeen in Sept, going to be doing MSc Health Psychology :hello:

Are you coming from far away? I'm going to be moving ~350 miles
heyitsmika
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I’ll also be moving to Aberdeen from Germany to study International Relations and Sociology
Do any of you maybe want to connect on insta? id love to know people before moving there
University of Aberdeen
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by samiontheroad)
Hi I’ll also be moving to Aberdeen from Germany to study International Relations and Sociology
Do any of you maybe want to connect on insta? id love to know people before moving there
Hello Samiontheroad and all on this thread,

How are you? You might benefit from connecting with current and former students on our international Facebook page to meet people studying similar programmes. We also have Students 4 Students when you arrive here and if you are staying in accommodation there are loads of events on each week run either by Aberdeen University Students' Association or in your accommodation itself. You can enjoy all sorts of activities to meet students from all over the world. We also have a great sports facility over the road from Kings College where you can keep fit, swim, play badminton, football and use the facilities free of charge as a student. Enjoy your studies and your time in Aberdeen!
Sanj21998
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Sure that would be great! Insta ID: sanj16_98
heyitsmika
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sanj21998)
Sure that would be great! Insta ID: sanj16_98
I sent you a request
Christopher1995
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I'm Chris. I'll be joining y'all in September. I'm going to do M.Sc in Oil and Gas Enterprise Management at Aberdeen. Have you guys booked for accommodations yet?
heyitsmika
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Christopher1995)
Hi, I'm Chris. I'll be joining y'all in September. I'm going to do M.Sc in Oil and Gas Enterprise Management at Aberdeen. Have you guys booked for accommodations yet?
Hi I’ll be staying in Hillhead, in Fyfe House Do you maybe want to talk on Insta or something?
Christopher1995
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I still haven't decided yet, I'm still in my Research phase, was thinking of booking a Private accommodation like trinity court.

You can contact me on my Instagram handle- @christophersolomon
Hi I’ll be staying in Hillhead, in Fyfe House Do you maybe want to talk on Insta or something?
Sanj21998
Rep:
?
Hey,
Same haven't decided yet. Tried finding you on insta wasn't able to. You can contact me on insta : Sanj16_98
I still haven't decided yet, I'm still in my Research phase, was thinking of booking a Private accommodation like trinity court.

You can contact me on my Instagram handle- @christophersolomon
Sanj21998
Rep:
?
Would love to talk to you!

(Original post by Gusan_SoRe)
Mate, I’m taking the same course as you at Aberdeen, if you want to talk my insta is @gusan._.so_re
Sanj21998
Rep:
?
Sent you a request!
(Original post by Gusan_SoRe)
Mate, I’m taking the same course as you at Aberdeen, if you want to talk my insta is @gusan._.so_re
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Hey guys
in case you're interested - I created an account on Instagram called @studyataberdeen . I do a regular Q&A and answer questions about student life, accommodation, academics, etc.
I created the account because I would have loved to have the opportunity to ask current Aberdeen students back when I applied to the uni.

Cheers
kn2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TheOldSoul)
Wow- that's far! I'll be studying French and History at Aberdeen uni.
Aw I’ll be studying history too!
didemnur
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey! I’m Didem. I’ll be starting my Psychology B.sc in September as well. Also moving there from Germany. If anyone wants to talk beforehand this is my insta: @didem.yrdkl
Rockgirl2018
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Sanj,

Im going to Aberdeen to study Petroleum Geoscience this September. 😄
Rockgirl2018
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thats so cool Chris, our courses are so similar, Im doing the MSc Integrated Petroleum Geoscience. Why did you decide management?
Would love to connect with someone studying asimilar course, are you on facebook?
Last edited by Rockgirl2018; 1 month ago
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We have a handful of rooms available at our brand new building https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accom...ttodrie-street
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    Medicine Only Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Jun '20
  • University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Aug '20
  • University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.95%
No (181)
76.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed