Davii_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I need to write up my presentation for my IRP in French as I need to talk for 2 minutes to the examiner about my question and then we have a 10 minute conversation based on what I have presented. I have the plan so its just a matter of writing and learning by heart - the only thing is; I have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me advice on things that could both help me get started as well as give me inspiration on what to write.
Benjaminhall2003
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you have a start idea of what you want to do that's good. if not, go online and pick a topic to talk about. Remember to include all the tenses, eg: future, past, present ... This will look good in front of your examiner and make you look like you know lots about the language. hope this helps
Jono*
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
don't know if dislexic or just stupid but it's spelled RIP.
Last edited by Jono*; 1 year ago
username4310824
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jono*)
IRP means Indepdent Research Project

The most important thing is to not be too descriptive. Make sure you're including a few analytical points in there and that you don't try and shove all the information that you've researched in your 2 minutes.
Davii_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jono*)
I can't tell if you're joking or not but just in case you aren't - no its not spelled RIP. IRP stands for Independent Research Project. Lmao don't attack me for something you don't even know yourself.
Last edited by Davii_; 1 year ago
Davii_
Rep:
?
Yeah I do have an idea on what I want to talk but I didn't take into consideration to include all the tenses! Thanks for reminding me! xxx
(Original post by Benjaminhall2003)
If you have a start idea of what you want to do that's good. if not, go online and pick a topic to talk about. Remember to include all the tenses, eg: future, past, present ... This will look good in front of your examiner and make you look like you know lots about the language. hope this helps
Pamplemousse19
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Research a topic you are really interested in! Honestly, you will be spending so much time on it, you pretty much need to have some passion for it. If you don't mind me asking, are you a year 13 student?
(Original post by Davii_)
I need to write up my presentation for my IRP in French as I need to talk for 2 minutes to the examiner about my question and then we have a 10 minute conversation based on what I have presented. I have the plan so its just a matter of writing and learning by heart - the only thing is; I have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me advice on things that could both help me get started as well as give me inspiration on what to write.
Jono*
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can't tell if you're joking or not but just in case you aren't - no its not spelled RIP. IRP stands for Independent Research Project. Lmao don't attack me for something you don't even know yourself.
I was joking lol
LAB03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I don't know if anyone here is active anymore, but I'm thinking of doing my IRP on the Norman Conquest. The only problem with this is that it is largely based in England. Would this topic be appropriate?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (443)
56.36%
I don't have everything I need (343)
43.64%

Watched Threads