The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why’d u think that
For g
Original post by Isaacclarke4338
Help

Are you not banned yet, Your just a woman hating troll. Now get out of your mums basement and do something with your life
Online dating apps and real life gives me no success
Troll Troll
around 3.5 billion of them so hard to miss, if you mean a relationship maybe just try talking/building up some confidence slowly, and may lead places :smile:
Reply 6
You don't want help. Everyone who offers it just gets abuse from you
Original post by Isaacclarke4338
Why wouldnt I hate women they are all rude and the same

They are not rude. They are not all the same. I have got loads of friends that are girls. I find it offensive and disgusting. You need help. You can not get that help on this site.
Which does absolutely nothing and no chance of success 3billoin not in England there isn’t and how many of those 3billoin are taken or not interested
Reply 9
@Isaacclarke4338 how are they? You’ve not met them all so u can’t judge by a couple of bad women sweetheart
Yes they are😂😂😂 if it’s not all women who don’t men flake waste time and give the same notepad full of excuses like women do cos women are all the same if they wasent I would of found a genuine one by now.... they are all like that
Maybe the reason you haven't found a women or haven't got any friends that are women is because you are a nasty disgusting excuse of a human being who calls women rude and all the same.
Hang on a minute @Isaacclarke4338 that’s judging all women? You’ve never met me so how’d u know I’d be like that eh? You’ve never gotten to know me, so how would you know that I’d do that to you? Maybe your looking for the wrong girl you ever thought bout that?? Hmmm noo didnt think so
Ok if most women wasent like that I’m sure I would of found a genuine one by now years of searching tryed real life and every dating app known to man they are all like that because I never hear those excuses from men so yes it is most women are the same if they really wasent the same as much as your saying I would of met one by now
Original post by RBalboa
Hang on a minute @Isaacclarke4338 that’s judging all women? You’ve never met me so how’d u know I’d be like that eh? You’ve never gotten to know me, so how would you know that I’d do that to you? Maybe your looking for the wrong girl you ever thought bout that?? Hmmm noo didnt think so

Have a look at the posts he made last night. He isn't real. He is just a troll
All I'll say is, it's a lot easier to blame others and find flaws in them compared to looking at your own flaws and making adjustments. :smug: I am certain the whole female population have decided that they hate/dislike Isaac in particular and it's definitely not because of his misogynistic views.
Women don’t know my views as I never tell them how I feel and they wouldn’t know what I’m like unless they’ve spoke to me which they ain’t they just ignore my opnion is from expirences with many women in the past and that created my attitude on them not the other way around..
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Have a look at the posts he made last night. He isn't real. He is just a troll

Yeah I give up
Oh yh because being ignored on a dating app is defiantly in my head and my attitude yet they don’t even know anything about me yeah ok😂😂😂😂
Just step outside and you should meet some women pretty easily!

Latest