People keep calling me emo Watch

Hanamahmoud05
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Baso, I listen to Panic At The Disco and it’s a really good band! (Well...) I wouldn’t consider it emo but all my friends do! My best friend doesn’t think I’m emo but everyone else thinks I’m emo and I’m not! I want to wear a panic shirt for non school uni... should I even consider wearing it?
Thanks!
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wear whatever you want. as long as your comfortable.
batter mix
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:emo:
Corps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
P!atd is basically pop these days isn’t it, high hopes is everywhere, maybe way back in 2012 it could be considered emo, have your friends heard their/ his new music? Also wear whatever the heck you want.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hanamahmoud05
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply, yeah they have heard their new music they refused to hear anything else and Googled emo bands and panic at the disco came up
(Original post by Corps)
P!atd is basically pop these days isn’t it, high hopes is everywhere, maybe way back in 2012 it could be considered emo, have your friends heard their/ his new music? Also wear whatever the heck you want.
Stevo F
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hanamahmoud05)
Baso, I listen to Panic At The Disco and it’s a really good band! (Well...) I wouldn’t consider it emo but all my friends do! My best friend doesn’t think I’m emo but everyone else thinks I’m emo and I’m not! I want to wear a panic shirt for non school uni... should I even consider wearing it?
Thanks!
P!atd are great, it doesn't matter what other people think. And the main characteristic of being an emo is not what music you listen to but how you act, so unless they're (correctly) identifying you as an emo because of how you act I wouldn't take any notice.
(Original post by Corps)
I really wouldn't call P!atd emo music, the older stuff (and some of the newer songs) are more rock than pop but I don't think you could consider it emo, it's not exactly death metal...
Hanamahmoud05
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
It’s just the music, I enjoy cooking and stuff and don’t really do any “emo cast” things
(Original post by Stevo F)
P!atd are great, it doesn't matter what other people think. And the main characteristic of being an emo is not what music you listen to but how you act, so unless they're (correctly) identifying you as an emo because of how you act I wouldn't take any notice.

I really wouldn't call P!atd emo music, the older stuff (and some of the newer songs) are more rock than pop but I don't think you could consider it emo, it's not exactly death metal...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
21.88%
The paper was reasonable (419)
43.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (185)
19.09%
It was TERRIBLE (153)
15.79%

Watched Threads