The Student Room Group

Bleeding during sex

Okay so I lost my virignity at the start of the year but it was only quick about 5 minutes or so and it didn't hurt at all, just a little uncomfortable. My boyfriend and I had sex about a week ago and everything was fine, no issues at all, but when we did it again this morning I ended up bleeding all over him, my bedsheet and my mattress. It was so embarrassing and I was so distraught over it and sort of still am. I was just wondering whether it's normal to bleed a ****load the second time when I didn't bleed at all or feel any pain or discomfort the time before.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so I lost my virignity at the start of the year but it was only quick about 5 minutes or so and it didn't hurt at all, just a little uncomfortable. My boyfriend and I had sex about a week ago and everything was fine, no issues at all, but when we did it again this morning I ended up bleeding all over him, my bedsheet and my mattress. It was so embarrassing and I was so distraught over it and sort of still am. I was just wondering whether it's normal to bleed a ****load the second time when I didn't bleed at all or feel any pain or discomfort the time before.

It's fairly common, although you've made it sound like it was like a waterfall of blood. If you've lost a large amount of blood like you've suggested please seek medical help immediately.

If you're slightly exaggerating and it was a lot less, then there's nothing to worry about. Were you relaxed enough? Lubricated enough? Did you engage in foreplay or go straight into sex?

Quick Reply

Latest