Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Why the hell is life so so confusing. Why can't it be a straight line! without drama, without stress, without arguments, without sadness. It all! Idk. I and my boyfriend have been on the BEST terms this week! like wow. We haven't been like this for months so that's great! we're lovey-dovey, we're expressing our feelings on a new level! so yeah my relationship is going great! but it's the exams... I'm forcing myself to revise AT LEAST 2 hours... I've been revising for ****ing 4 hours today... I'm way too stressed. All I want to do is talk to my boyfriend, dance to music. Whatever it is! I wish I could do! but the subject I'm revising for is really hard...so I need to revise! I don't know.

Should I take a break for the rest of the day...or continue revising till 5ish? My boyfriend has exams too and he's so focused on them so he probably won't reply! mmmm. Idk. Opinions hahaha?
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why the hell is life so so confusing. Why can't it be a straight line! without drama, without stress, without arguments, without sadness. It all! Idk. I and my boyfriend have been on the BEST terms this week! like wow. We haven't been like this for months so that's great! we're lovey-dovey, we're expressing our feelings on a new level! so yeah my relationship is going great! but it's the exams... I'm forcing myself to revise AT LEAST 2 hours... I've been revising for ****ing 4 hours today... I'm way too stressed. All I want to do is talk to my boyfriend, dance to music. Whatever it is! I wish I could do! but the subject I'm revising for is really hard...so I need to revise! I don't know.

Should I take a break for the rest of the day...or continue revising till 5ish? My boyfriend has exams too and he's so focused on them so he probably won't reply! mmmm. Idk. Opinions hahaha?
Girlllllll you sound stressed af. Take a break!

Don't beat yourself up for wanting a change of scene - do something productive like go for a run. Yesterday I cycled in the lovely weather to my local pond just to read my English text. So maybe still revise, just in a different location to switch it up!

Do affirmations to remind you what's important in life and try to stay afloat x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yzanne)
Girlllllll you sound stressed af. Take a break!

Don't beat yourself up for wanting a change of scene - do something productive like go for a run. Yesterday I cycled in the lovely weather to my local pond just to read my English text. So maybe still revise, just in a different location to switch it up!

Do affirmations to remind you what's important in life and try to stay afloat x
hahaha, I am hun! I would go for a run but the weather is so...weird today. I should take a break haha.

Thanks
That'sGreat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

GCSEs?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by That'sGreat)
GCSEs?
Scottish highers so the equivalent to A-levels
That'sGreat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Scottish highers so the equivalent to A-levels
You didn't say what exams you were doing. In which case, surely you should be revising more than 2 hours?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by That'sGreat)
You didn't say what exams you were doing. In which case, surely you should be revising more than 2 hours?
I'm focusing on one exam this week as that's my first exam. I have 3 exams in total. All which i can revise for in study leave or the first week back at school
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Follow your revision timetable, chill out at times ,encourage your boyfriend and stay happy! Just understand that every person who ever lived has had problems! Did you think that you would escape? lol.
Last edited by mgi; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (45)
5.89%
Uncertainty around my education (88)
11.52%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (80)
10.47%
Lack of purpose or motivation (98)
12.83%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
5.24%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (43)
5.63%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (83)
10.86%
Financial worries (51)
6.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (33)
4.32%
Exposure to negative news/social media (48)
6.28%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.14%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (72)
9.42%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (59)
7.72%

Watched Threads