WJEC Chemistry CH2 Notes Watch

snowrockandice
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've made some notes for the WJEC CH2 exam - I've uploaded them here, as I thought they might be of use to a few people (particularly considering the gaping whole in terms of WJEC resources!). The stuff's ordered by the spec, and I think I've got everything in (perhaps too much in some instances), although the last 'topic' from the spec is a little thin, as most of the questions are based around given data and need either understanding or common sense.

I made some CH1 ones too, which if people want I could also PDF & upload.

Some of the diagrams were taken from http://www.knockhardy.org.uk/, which I should acknowledge as it's a superb site.

If anyone's got any CH2 past papers I'd be very grateful (even if they end up being scans which have already been written on)
thermo
Report 10 years ago
I champion this site for past papers
http://www.freeexampapers.com/A%20Level/Chemistry/
snowrockandice
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately there aren't any WJEC papers...
snowrockandice
Just a quick bump to see if anyone's got any WJEC papers .
tommy22
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by snowrockandice)
If anyone's got any CH2 past papers I'd be very grateful (even if they end up being scans which have already been written on)

I've got 7 CH2 past papers and mark schemes for 5 of them on my laptop, which i'm gettin off my friend 2moro, so will upload them 2moro and post the link
snowrockandice
Any of those would be fantastic - thankyou!
tommy22
Report 10 years ago
sorry i still havnt posted the papers, im having some trouble with my laptop atm, as soon as its dun i'll post
tommy22
Report 10 years ago
I have uploaded the papers and mark schemes to rapidshare, all u have to do is download as a free user from the link, unzip and there will be the files in pdf format. Heres the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/119782814/CH2.zip.html

@ snowrockandice, have u got any revision notes for ch4,5 and 6 like the notes for ch2, which i found really really helpful???
snowrockandice
Those are absolutely fantastic - thankyou!

I'm afraid I haven't got any notes for CH4, 5 or 6 (I'm only doing AS atm - did CH1 in January) - glad you found the CH2 notes useful.

Good luck if you're sitting the exam tomorrow!
baj111
Report 10 years ago
I've made some notes for the WJEC CH2 exam - I've uploaded them here, as I thought they might be of use to a few people (particularly considering the gaping whole in terms of WJEC resources!). The stuff's ordered by the spec, and I think I've got everything in (perhaps too much in some instances), although the last 'topic' from the spec is a little thin, as most of the questions are based around given data and need either understanding or common sense.

I made some CH1 ones too, which if people want I could also PDF & upload.

Some of the diagrams were taken from http://www.knockhardy.org.uk/, which I should acknowledge as it's a superb site.

If possible could upload CH1 notes please this would be every help for me
snowrockandice
Just a quick bump to see if anyone's got any CH4, CH5 or CH6 papers - I thought I'd start trying to get some now instead of getting stressed because I haven't got enough a few weeks before the exam!
snowrockandice
Anyone?
snowrockandice
Surely someone must have some!
Kay_999
Report 9 years ago
yeah i have some CH5 and CH6 past papers from 2005 to 2008
Does anyone have the mark scheme to CH1 Jan 2008??
Let me know if still want the past papers.
rainbowlistical
Report 9 years ago
http://www.wjec.co.uk/uploads/papers/s07-332-01.pdf
AnonyMatt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey, glad to see someone will be sitting at least CH2 tomorrow. :p:
I have CH1 tomorrow too (my school doesn't do January exams).

I'm about to start revising. Woohoo.
thekeythingis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've made some notes for the WJEC CH2 exam - I've uploaded them here, as I thought they might be of use to a few people (particularly considering the gaping whole in terms of WJEC resources!).
Hi the link no longer works. I'd be very grateful if you could upload them again/somewhere else. Thank you!
anibuny
Report 8 years ago
Hey guyss! i know no1s posted on here for a while but does anyone have any CH1 or CH2 qp and mark schemes? mainly need the mark schemes.....would be really grateful if anyone atleast knew where to find them
thankssss
xxxxxxxx
RedStarburst24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I am sitting CH2 in summer, and not very good at making my own revision notes but would be very grateful if you would upload yours again to get some ideas as the link seems to be down or taken off.
Many Thanks
thismustbecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would love it if you could re-upload your revision notes! The work we've received off the teacher has been awful with hardly any detail and it isn't very clear WHAT we have to know or the conditions etc. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything online from WJEC either - it's all AQA and such.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed