SQA Exam Tips 2019 Watch

mysqa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
SAM’s Exam tips 1: Be prepared and bring everything you need (pen, pencil, ruler, calculator)

SAM’s Exam tips 2: Try and get a good nights sleep. Getting enough sleep is vital to feeling and performing your best.

SAM’s Exam tips 3: Always read each question carefully. Don't assume "I know this" and charge in. You're likely to make silly mistakes.

SAM’s Exam tips 4: Some exams need PENS, others should be completed in PENCIL. Make sure you know what you should be using before you go in.

SAM’s Exam tips 5: Think of exam day as just another school or college day - you'll be more relaxed that way.
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mysqa)
SAM’s Exam tips 1: Be prepared and bring everything you need (pen, pencil, ruler, calculator)

SAM’s Exam tips 2: Try and get a good nights sleep. Getting enough sleep is vital to feeling and performing your best.

SAM’s Exam tips 3: Always read each question carefully. Don't assume "I know this" and charge in. You're likely to make silly mistakes.

SAM’s Exam tips 4: Some exams need PENS, others should be completed in PENCIL. Make sure you know what you should be using before you go in.

SAM’s Exam tips 5: Think of exam day as just another school or college day - you'll be more relaxed that way.
Welcome back mysqa!

Would you be able to provide a list of exams that specify that you use a pencil? I can't find one, but think it could be useful
lorrie.ladybug
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't know if it's full exams- I remember being told to use either a pencil or a pen that can rub out in sciences for the graph questions, but I'm sure your teachers would let you know if you asked

(Original post by Labrador99)
Welcome back mysqa!

Would you be able to provide a list of exams that specify that you use a pencil? I can't find one, but think it could be useful
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lorrie.ladybug)
I don't know if it's full exams- I remember being told to use either a pencil or a pen that can rub out in sciences for the graph questions, but I'm sure your teachers would let you know if you asked
I was told the same, when I was at school, but that's why I'm asking to check...The tip implies it's essential, so want to make sure nobody is caught out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads