Has Lancaster summer school got back to you ? Watch

Hannah888888
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve applied for medicine at a Lancaster summer school and they said they’ll get back to me today , has anyone heard anything back from them today regardless as to what course you have decided to apply to ? I’m beginning to think I haven’t got in ...
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Hannah888888
Rep:
?
Thanks
(Original post by TSR_Ollie)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hiya, I’m going to the summer school aswell and had a reply last week. Sorry to hear you haven’t had a message back. Have you tried calling them?
Hannah888888
Rep:
?
No not yet , what course did you apply to and what day did you hear back from them ?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hiya, I’m going to the summer school aswell and had a reply last week. Sorry to hear you haven’t had a message back. Have you tried calling them?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I applied for medicine and got a reply on the Friday just before term.
(Original post by Hannah888888)
No not yet , what course did you apply to and what day did you hear back from them ?
Hannah888888
Rep:
?
Thanks for the reply , may I ask what you got in your GCSEs if that okay with you ? I’m thinking it may be based on people with higher grades
I applied for medicine and got a reply on the Friday just before term.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, no problem. I got 6 As, an A*, 2Bs and a C.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Sorry I meant 1B
Hannah888888
Rep:
?
Found i got in last night !
Sorry I meant 1B
anonymous2648
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi!! I got a place as well... not sure I actually want to do medicine at uni though so hopefully this will help me figure it out I’m not gonna lie I’m actually pretty nervous for the summer school, especially since it’s so close now!!
Hannah888888
Rep:
?
Same ! I have so much work to do , I wish it was actually during the summer holidays , I’m sure there’s nothing to be nervous about
(Original post by anonymous2648)
Hi!! I got a place as well... not sure I actually want to do medicine at uni though so hopefully this will help me figure it out I’m not gonna lie I’m actually pretty nervous for the summer school, especially since it’s so close now!!
anonymous2648
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same ! I have so much work to do , I wish it was actually during the summer holidays , I’m sure there’s nothing to be nervous about
Yeah!!
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
Congratulations 😊 I’ll see you there then
Found i got in last night !
Hannah888888
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Thankyou !
Congratulations 😊 I’ll see you there then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (366)
37.31%
No - but I will (74)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (69)
7.03%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (472)
48.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed