The Brexit party! Watch

BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
All you loony lefties students haha they are gonna get the most seats suck it up.
trying to work out if this is serious? lol
anarchism101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Again let's wait and see, I feel that this projection may be woefully wrong.
It's based on the Brexit Party getting approximately 10% of the overall nationwide vote, because that's what the polling indicated. If they get more than that, then it almost certainly will be wrong. If that is the final vote, then they'll probably be more or less correct.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If I have a candidate in the European elections I'll vote Brexit party if not I'll vote for an independent.

I normally don't vote in Europe elections but I'm certainly not voting, not voting now
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
I respect everyone's opinions, you did not give an opinion you made a statement which concealed a thinly veiled insult, you're Vail slipped and now you try to twist things.

I'm perfectly clear you never called me mentally challenged, I don't need anything explaining to me I know exactly what you was doing from the start.

Thank you for confirming
Whats this wording you're using, am I missing something or are you using fruity language to look eloquent?

He made a joke, you took it seriously, I said you got offended, you did, if you again got offended at that then you need some work done, I'm simply identifying how easy you got offended, which is not surprising from people who hold such closeness with their political stance, I told you because you need to learn to take a joke, simple.

'vail'.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It was not funny, it's not funny to poke at those less fortunate than ourselves. I don't believe that it was not a joke anyway if it was it was a poor one.
Oh please, don't give me that.
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
All you loony lefties students haha they are gonna get the most seats suck it up.
That’s some astute political analysis there. You must be an intellectual.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anarchism101)
Current projections have them not getting a single seat. I think that's unlikely, I think they'll likely get 1 or 2 based on current polling. But to actually get the most seats they'd have to triple their current poll rating in about 5 weeks. It's not happening. The Tories, UKIP and Brexit Party are all tripping over each others' toes to hand the win to Corbyn.
Youguv poll today has them upto 15% but with a massively divided leave vote (43% for con-kip-brx) but with Lab on 29%.

Ultimately though they are there to be a symbol on May 23rd. For the second time only, i will not be voting Tory at the european election and will vote for brx/kip, whoever is polling better.
DaQuestioner
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will only support Brexit if we get leavers' hoodies.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Youguv poll today has them upto 15% but with a massively divided leave vote (43% for con-kip-brx) but with Lab on 29%.

Ultimately though they are there to be a symbol on May 23rd. For the second time only, i will not be voting Tory at the european election and will vote for brx/kip, whoever is polling better.
I can't vote ukip, the association with nutters is something I cannot support.

I believe in Britain and a life outside of a undemocratic union of capitalism that the tories took us in against labour's better advice, but I don't believe in pitting culture against culture and increasing hate.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Their logo is literal pointing to the far right :rofl:
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rakas21)

Will you get booted out the party if I snitch?
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anarchism101)
The Tories, UKIP and Brexit Party are all tripping over each others' toes to hand the win to Corbyn.
Not only that but Lib Dems, TIGS and Greens are not forming packts, despite saying they will treat this as a soft referednum on Brexit.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1117068198745128961

Absolute goons.

This is Labour's for the taking, right down the middle of Brexit extremes.
Last edited by ChaoticButterfly; 1 month ago
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
Not only that but Lib Dems, TIGS and Greens are not forming packts, despite saying they will treat this as a soft referednum on Brexit.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1117068198745128961

Absolute goons.

This is Labour's for the taking, right down the middle of Brexit extremes.
And yet they probably won't, keep on watching the brexit party going up in the polls.
z-hog
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
And yet they probably won't, keep on watching the brexit party going up in the polls.
I'm definitely voting for them in protest at the anti-democratic coup, now that Brexit has been annulled. Neutral about it but the sabotaging of the process by the anti-democrats is an absolute red line, it's even hard to keep any interest in politics at all from now on. Go, Nige.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
Whats this wording you're using, am I missing something or are you using fruity language to look eloquent?

He made a joke, you took it seriously, I said you got offended, you did, if you again got offended at that then you need some work done, I'm simply identifying how easy you got offended, which is not surprising from people who hold such closeness with their political stance, I told you because you need to learn to take a joke, simple.

'vail'.
Im going to be honest I owe you an apology, I thought it was you that made the stupid comment but is wasn't it was richpiana
you was defending it which I find repulsive.

That's is though i stand by a everything else I said.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im going to be honest I owe you an apology, I thought it was you that made the stupid comment but is wasn't it was richpiana
you was defending it which I find repulsive.

That's is though i stand by a everything else I said.
You obviously don't, you claim it's repulsive to use the mentally challenged as a joke and you claim that's why you commented, not because you were offended but because you couldn't stand to see someone make fun of the less fortunate than us, but OH LOOK, hypocrisy and the lack of consistency, you also used the less fortunate than us as a joke.
Glad you feel the need to clarify that, I'm sure non of the Brexit party members are either.
You were offended, just accept it and move on instead of trying to save face with see through reasoning, you don't care about him using the less fortunate as a joke, you were personally offended, which is why you commented the way you did.

Bye bye
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We have PR in European elections, so if they take place, some Brexit party members are likely to be elected.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
You obviously don't, you claim it's repulsive to use the mentally challenged as a joke and you claim that's why you commented, not because you were offended but because you couldn't stand to see someone make fun of the less fortunate than us, but OH LOOK, hypocrisy and the lack of consistency, you also used the less fortunate than us as a joke.

You were offended, just accept it and move on instead of trying to save face with see through reasoning, you don't care about him using the less fortunate as a joke, you were personally offended, which is why you commented the way you did.

Bye bye
You are wrong and I've never used those with situations/illness or other misfortune as a joke.

I was not offended, I just pointed out how bigoted such a comment is. If you cannot accept that, that's your prerogative we can agree to disagree and move on however I will close with since the point you speak of is my personal emotion, I think I'm in a better place to know the facts about me than you are!
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 1 month ago
username3973192
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dem mans are ****er******* :gangster:
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are wrong and I've never used those with situations/illness or other misfortune as a joke.

I was not offended, I just pointed out how bigoted such a comment is. If you cannot accept that, that's your prerogative we can agree to disagree and move on however I will close with since the point you speak of is my personal emotion, I think I'm in a better place to know the facts about me than you are!
Of course you did, you said 'I'm sure none of the brexit party members are either', so you did, how you think you can deny this is beyond me.

Of course your personal emotion is being shown, I don't need to be you to see that, you continue to defend yourself when you're the one doing the thing you so despise.

You're acting like only you can know if you are getting offended, not quite right.
Last edited by TheNamesBond.; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
36.36%
The paper was reasonable (2)
18.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
9.09%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
36.36%

Watched Threads