The Student Room Group

The Brexit party!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paul514
He’s being rude to a white nationalist 😂

To be fair to the guy he held his own over those antifa pricks which wins my respect because I hate those guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iox6lvi7w4
Original post by karl pilkington
No he is using the N word which there is no excuse for also I don't like Batten he is cringeworthy and they have gone down the road of being like the BNP. I am not on Lammy's side but racism is unacceptable.

Most people using the word are black themselves. Guess they hate their own race... or maybe context matters.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Student-95
Most people using the word are black themselves. Guess they hate their own race... or maybe context matters.

Exactly my point, anyone who calls him a racist hasn’t bothered listening to his views
Original post by paul514
Exactly my point, anyone who calls him a racist hasn’t bothered listening to his views

I would put him alongside that ******* that abused JRM in front of his children, because what he said about Jess Phillips was quite frankly disgusting, joke or not.
We need to rewrite what is and is not acceptable and stick to it, regardless of race, colour or wealth instead of playing indentity political games!
Original post by Student-95

If a non white person uses it most people would say that it is racist. Also it is not becoming of someone seeking to be elected as an MP. It also plays directly into the left's hands.
First time voting and they’ve got my vote.
Original post by Burton Bridge
Glad you feel the need to clarify that, I'm sure non of the Brexit party members are either.

it's spelled none not ''non'' are you dyslexic?
Original post by realistorange
it's spelled none not ''non'' are you dyslexic?

So what if I am? How much is the salary for a Constable in the grammar police?
Original post by ColinDent
I would put him alongside that ******* that abused JRM in front of his children, because what he said about Jess Phillips was quite frankly disgusting, joke or not.

That he WOULDN'T rape her? That's not disgusting. It's not like he laughed at male suicide.
I like Claire Fox when you see her on the paper's review she is always very well reasoned.

I don't like man - frog Farage but as I understand it she is standing as she feels the referendum has not been acted on and the disgruntled North ignored.
Original post by karl pilkington
If a non white person uses it most people would say that it is racist. Also it is not becoming of someone seeking to be elected as an MP. It also plays directly into the left's hands.

Depends on the context.
Based on the standard set by existing MPs. Deviating from that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It worked for Trump.
Original post by ColinDent

I didn’t find that disgusting in the slightest either.
So what if I am? How much is the salary for a Constable in the grammar police?

there is nothing wrong with being dyslexic i wanted to know if you are dyslexic or are just generally stupid.
there is nothing wrong with being dyslexic i wanted to know if you are dyslexic or are just generally stupid.

Insults now as well, how wonderfully intellectual :rolleyes:

Are you defending the crass statement made? Do you have any real point of view to add to the forum/debate or are you just here to troll?
Insults now as well, how wonderfully intellectual :rolleyes:

Are you defending the crass statement made? Do you have any real point of view to add to the forum/debate or are you just here to troll?

oh no i'm not insulting anyone are you hurt? i merely assumed that you were stupid.
(edited 4 years ago)
oh no i'm not insulting anyone are you hurt? i merely assumed that you where stupid.

The irony :rofl:
Original post by Obolinda
The irony :rofl:

what have you done to my writing it was absolutely correct before you decided to change it and then humiliate me Obolinda you have been exposed for the troll you are!
what have you done to my writing it was absolutely correct before you decided to change it and then humiliate me Obolinda you have been exposed for the troll you are!

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending