When do you finish year 11? Watch

Flower2617
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Who gets study leave and when do you leave I year 11? Our school doesn’t do study leave😴 so gotta wait till mid June. Ugh.
Comment below I’m curious and I’m sure others are too
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
yaspp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When I was in year 11 (am year 13 now) we didn't have study leave either, we had to come in for boosters which lasted all day, for example maths for 5 hours, english for 5 and so on. As much as everyone didn't like it, I am grateful that they made us come in because I know I wouldn't have done anything close to the amount of revision we did during those hours, imo I think it helped me boost my grades so much. The summer will be great though, after your last exam you'll feel great! Im so excited for when my a levels finished, summer is going to be lush
ohdahnnyboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flower2617)
Who gets study leave and when do you leave I year 11? Our school doesn’t do study leave😴 so gotta wait till mid June. Ugh.
Comment below I’m curious and I’m sure others are too
that's so ****ing stupid! why no study leave - that's so stressful hun
mine is may 10th onwards, 3 days after my first exam and day of my second one
my last exam is 13th june (geography 3), then hvae 2 sixth form prep days on 27 and 28th of june, and then work experience 1-5 july
Flower2617
Rep:
?
(Original post by ohdahnnyboi)
that's so ****ing stupid! why no study leave - that's so stressful hun
mine is may 10th onwards, 3 days after my first exam and day of my second one
my last exam is 13th june (geography 3), then hvae 2 sixth form prep days on 27 and 28th of june, and then work experience 1-5 july
Omg! Your sooo lucky 😫. It’s coz our head teacher thinks it’s not as beneficial to have study leave as we won’t revise but tbh, I am just in dire need of a break from my school and I’m surrounded by a lot of people who don’t care much about gcses in some of my lessons and that’s really not helpful as it makes the lesson go like 2moh, and I can get so much more done at home 😴😫 your so lucky I’m so jelous😫

You have work experience? Nice! Was that arranged by your school or you? Also, what is your work experience? I really want some😂
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
We never get told when we’re on study leave, at some point we’re just told to not come back the next day lol
ohdahnnyboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Omg! Your sooo lucky 😫. It’s coz our head teacher thinks it’s not as beneficial to have study leave as we won’t revise but tbh, I am just in dire need of a break from my school and I’m surrounded by a lot of people who don’t care much about gcses in some of my lessons and that’s really not helpful as it makes the lesson go like 2moh, and I can get so much more done at home 😴😫 your so lucky I’m so jelous😫

You have work experience? Nice! Was that arranged by your school or you? Also, what is your work experience? I really want some😂
i agree, it is dumb - poor u. its so good to be able to revise in ur own time and space. so much more helpful
yeah we had to find the placements, but the skl was involved yeh - im going to an architectural firm near my skl
wat would u wanna do?
Flower2617
Rep:
?
(Original post by OctoberRain7)
We never get told when we’re on study leave, at some point we’re just told to not come back the next day lol
Oh aha. Are you year 11 or are you talking from last experience?
OctoberRain7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh aha. Are you year 11 or are you talking from last experience?
I’m in year 12 but it’s the same thing this year (I do sixth form in the same school)
Flower2617
Rep:
?
I’m in year 12 but it’s the same thing this year (I do sixth form in the same school)
When abouts did u get to leave in year 11 then?
OctoberRain7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When abouts did u get to leave in year 11 then?
I think it was a week and a half before the exams
Flower2617
Rep:
?
I think it was a week and a half before the exams
So lucky😫 so u actually got study leave. We’ve got to come in during exams. I must just be a bit of a rebel ya’know and not come in coz it is so stressful-will just blame it on mental health they can’t say no to that😂
OctoberRain7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So lucky😫 so u actually got study leave. We’ve got to come in during exams. I must just be a bit of a rebel ya’know and not come in coz it is so stressful-will just blame it on mental health they can’t say no to that😂
Just be “sick” and miraculously recover whenever there’s an exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (370)
37.26%
No - but I will (75)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (478)
48.14%

Watched Threads