The Student Room Group

Cardiff Sutton Trust Summer School (medicine) 2019

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has been accepted onto the medicine summer school at Cardiff - was hoping to make a few friends before we go? 😂😂 I live in a small town and don’t know anyone else in my area who would have applied.
Reply 1
I’ve not heard back from them yet:/
Reply 2
I haven’t heard anything yet!
Reply 3
Has anyone heard anything? Just wondering since there's only 3 days left of April
Reply 4
Hey there! I personally haven't applied to the Cardiff one, however I know someone that got in. Congratulations for getting a place though!
Reply 5
when did they hear back? still haven’t heard anything😂
Original post by molly.d
Has anyone heard anything? Just wondering since there's only 3 days left of April

Hey, the deadline for confirming my place was 19th April so I’m assuming they would have sent you an email by now? They might be waiting to see if anyone drops out and more spaces become available?
Thanks!
Original post by Crow_M
Hey there! I personally haven't applied to the Cardiff one, however I know someone that got in. Congratulations for getting a place though!
Reply 8
Yes possibly, i doubt i’ve gotten in but it’s a bit frustrating that i’ve still heard nothing despite it being the 30th of April!
Original post by izziefrancesca
Hey, the deadline for confirming my place was 19th April so I’m assuming they would have sent you an email by now? They might be waiting to see if anyone drops out and more spaces become available?
Hi! I'm going! I have no idea what to expect from it, but it would be nice to know someone going into it :smile: I'll send you a message
I’ve been accepted!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending