I'm using eyebrow pencil and I'm a straight boy Watch

ohdahnnyboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maddiesmith)
Why do care so much about people possibly thinking you're queer? You must be in tge closet lol to be completely honest I would find it weird and a turn off for a guy to do that, just man up and have a shorter than usual brow
his eyebrows are his business mate - who r u to assume his sexuality? the thinking in this culture is if u wear makeup and are a boy, u must be gay, so why r u pretending it's not? that's why he's asking - and why man up? so ur immasculating him for fixing his face? wow, u r so behind
SavageRyan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ohdahnnyboi)
his eyebrows are his business mate - who r u to assume his sexuality? the thinking in this culture is if u wear makeup and are a boy, u must be gay, so why r u pretending it's not? that's why he's asking - and why man up? so ur immasculating him for fixing his face? wow, u r so behind
Exactly how does that automatically make him gay? He probably feels content with his eyebrows looking full I think he's self conscious And he seemed pretty masculine earlier by the way he handled his beef with CertiJake he defo manned up then
ohdahnnyboi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SavageRyan)
Exactly how does that automatically make him gay? He probably feels content with his eyebrows looking full I think he's self conscious And he seemed pretty masculine earlier by the way he handled his beef with CertiJake he defo manned up then
exactly
phyf
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oof the homophobia on this thread
Tbh tho, more straight boys should care about how they look, cause most of them think looking like a bear and smelling even worse is cute (SPOILER ALERT: it ain't Hun)
maddiesmith
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ohdahnnyboi)
I meant he sounds like a homophobe because it sounded like he was so afraid of maybe being assumed queer.. Any person comfortable with their sexuality, gay or straight, doesn't worry about this, I know I don't. My opinion is that I find guys that do their brows and wax this and that a turn off, just personal preference. It's one think to pencil your eyebrow in a bit, it's another to be frantically worried about being called gay if you are straight. My best friend is gay so no, not a homophobe in the slightest. The 'man up' comment was to the worrying what people would say, if it were a woman I would have said something along the same lines for the same situation.
ohdahnnyboi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I meant he sounds like a homophobe because it sounded like he was so afraid of maybe being assumed queer.. Any person comfortable with their sexuality, gay or straight, doesn't worry about this, I know I don't. My opinion is that I find guys that do their brows and wax this and that a turn off, just personal preference. It's one think to pencil your eyebrow in a bit, it's another to be frantically worried about being called gay if you are straight. My best friend is gay so no, not a homophobe in the slightest. The 'man up' comment was to the worrying what people would say, if it were a woman I would have said something along the same lines for the same situation.
yeh well do gay ppl like being assumed to be straight? no. so maybe he doesn't want ppl thinking that, as an out gay person doesn't want ppl thnking their straight
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I guess it wouldn't be that cool for him if say a majority of girls think he's a homosexual which I don't think is the case but he's a confident guy so he isn't gonna be too bothered about people's opinions as he knows he can pull girls if he wants to but there's probably some peng girls that he would want to date but wouldn't date him because he wears pencil and so he loses out then doesn't he
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
you must have edited your post because you said after that, that you think its wrong to be gay, so i'm thinking that's what this is all about.. jesus who really cares, your eyebrow will grow back soon
Homosexuality is illegal in Liberia which is one of my countries and Ik it is legal in this country which Is also my country my mum is english but each to their own yeah it should take about a month I'm just not used to using it everyday before I would only use it like once a week or less often and I think it looks good in selfies sometimes so it's a bit overwhelming for me I'm ngl and you said 'man up' but I don't feel good about the way my eyebrows look rn doesn't look good in selfies my girlfriend would probably laugh and I just have to be comfortable with myself I can go out of comfort zone but I can only be bothered too if I really need to like why would I make myself feel uncomfortable all day if I didn't need to? that's like self harming
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 6 days ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SavageRyan)
I guess it wouldn't be that cool for him if say a majority of girls think he's a homosexual which I don't think is the case but he's a confident guy so he isn't gonna be too bothered about people's opinions as he knows he can pull girls if he wants to but there's probably some peng girls that he would want to date but wouldn't date him because he wears pencil and so he loses out then doesn't he
That would make it difficult for me I'm not massively bothered but imagine if some of my friends stop hanging around me because Im wearing pencil everyday now? Like Ik for a fact I've got friends who would chill with me regardless of whether I wear make up regularly or not but it would be a bit peak if that happened Yeah I can pull girls I've got abs that automatically helps me and I've got looks and yes Im losing out there but why would I want a girl who is ignorant like that it's not like I'm fat that I would understand
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
That would make it difficult for me I'm not massively bothered but imagine if some of my friends stop hanging around me because Im wearing pencil everyday now? Like Ik for a fact I've got friends who would chill with me regardless of whether I wear make up regularly or not but it would be a bit peak if that happened Yeah I can pull girls I've got abs that automatically helps me and I've got looks and yes Im losing out there but why would I want a girl who is ignorant like that it's not like I'm fat that I would understand
That would be peak and yeah I get your point
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
you must have edited your post because you said after that, that you think its wrong to be gay, so i'm thinking that's what this is all about.. jesus who really cares, your eyebrow will grow back soon
I edited my comment because I was given a warning for homophobia so if I was to repeat what I said I would be breaking the community rules
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by namkeen-kuthi)
I’m a girl

I'm sorry about that excuse me I'm curious did you make thick eyebrows with the biro?
BLACKPINKK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Invest in a pencil, love. Though I doubt you need it anyway.

YoU'Re bEaUtifuL.
I did... 6 months later 😂

naw you’re bootyfull
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
YOU USED INK ALL THAT TIME?! :rofl:

First dog: You
Second dog: Me

As in i only have it in case I mess up my eyebrows again 😂😂
But only use da spoooly spoolyyy

OTHER WAY AROUND HUN
10 years later and y’all still saying “no, you”

such girls :laugh: sooo cute though haha
namkeen-kuthi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm sorry about that excuse me I'm curious did you make thick eyebrows with the biro?
no need to be sorry :lol:

long story short i accidentally ended up removing a row of hair, so it looked like a slit and i just used a biro to fill the missing line in only
didnt use it for the whole eyebrow, just the bit where i mess up
(Original post by BLACKPINKK)
10 years later and y’all still saying “no, you”

such girls :laugh: sooo cute though haha
:rofl: cant help it

RazzzBerries is cute, not me
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
no need to be sorry :lol:

long story short i accidentally ended up removing a row of hair, so it looked like a slit and i just used a biro to fill the missing line in only
didnt use it for the whole eyebrow, just the bit where i mess up

:rofl: cant help it

RazzzBerries is cute, not me
Oh wow I remember biros being quite thick
namkeen-kuthi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Oh wow I remember biros being quite thick
it was a normal basic bic biro :lol:
just did dots not like a line
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
it was a normal basic bic biro :lol:
just did dots not like a line
And did that work nicely? I'm used to using the pencil now I do in the morning before I go out and if it smudges I have to redo it
namkeen-kuthi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
And did that work nicely? I'm used to using the pencil now I do in the morning before I go out and if it smudges I have to redo it
It did the job of filling in the gap :dontknow:
And it was just a line and idc how it looked anyway I didn’t want a slit eyebrow lol

Boys have good eyebrows anyway why do you need it...
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
It did the job of filling in the gap :dontknow:
And it was just a line and idc how it looked anyway I didn’t want a slit eyebrow lol

Boys have good eyebrows anyway why do you need it...
My eyebrows normally look peng I maintain my eyebrows by getting them threaded every fortnight but I didn't have enough money this week so I tried to do them myself using a razor and I messed them up badly so I'm having to fill the gaps and thicken them by using a pencil I would normally use a pencil like once a week to give them definition and emphasis for my selfies and vlogs or sometimes when I go to town and my girlfriend likes it too so I wear it on some of our dates
namkeen-kuthi
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
My eyebrows normally look peng I maintain my eyebrows by getting them threaded every fortnight but I didn't have enough money this week so I tried to do them myself using a razor and I messed them up badly so I'm having to fill the gaps and thicken them by using a pencil I would normally use a pencil like once a week to give them definition and emphasis for my selfies and vlogs or sometimes when I go to town and my girlfriend likes it too so I wear it on some of our dates
oh don’t ever razor your brows :facepalm: unless you’ve done it for a while 😂

so long as you wanna do it go ahead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (246)
39.49%
No - but I will (42)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (290)
46.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed