He doesnt tip the waiter, thoughts? Watch

Acsel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
Why are people still posting here? The same points have been repeated several times. :lol: OP has not responded since.
Because everyone loves to jump on a bandwagon and voice their opinions of course!! Moreso when it's a popular thread
Alexty28
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So a man takes you out and pays for your meal, but then you complain about him not leaving a tip? I mean I know you left a tip because you felt embarrassed, but couldn't you have just done this from the start if you cared so much
CommanderKeen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I never tip, you not getting paid enough is not my problem.
Anonymous #8
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone ever wondered why restaurants calculate service charge/tip on 'food charges + tax' which makes the tip a higher percentage of the total bill, as compared to if it was just calculated on the 'food charges'?

I know that the difference may be negligible but that doesn't make it fair on the payee.
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I once read a statement, which i think is fairly accurate. It said, if you want to see how your date will relate to you in a few years, watch how they deal with service people: [waiters, barkeepers, hotel desk clerk(s), etc]. If they are rude and brusk with them, expect the same in your later dealings with your date. Cheers.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have read this too. My ex husband was rude to a waitress early on in the relationship. If only I had known about this handy tip then! By the way I think this thread died a death a while ago?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
I have read this too. My ex husband was rude to a waitress early on in the relationship. If only I had known about this handy tip then! By the way I think this thread died a death a while ago?
True, but some 'truths' remain inviolate, like not leaving your keys in your car when you park it, or not listing your phone in your true name [particularly if you are female], or in renting post office boxes. Cheers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (63)
67.02%
Jeremy Hunt (31)
32.98%

Watched Threads