Did you go to an after school club as a child between 1990 and 2010?

Watch
DrPeteSwansea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Looking for Students to Participate in an online survey.

When you were at school you may have attended an after-school club at the end of the school day. The after-school club may have been in your school, community hall or even a leisure centre. The after-school club was not part of the school curriculum run by the school (for example it is not a football club or homework club organised by the school as an extra-curricular activity), but was a club where you could play. The after-school club had adults supervising who were called playworkers or childcare workers.

If you did attend an after-school club in your childhood, I am looking for any students to complete a short online survey on your experiences. The online survey is short and will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and all information will be anonymous. If you are interested in taking part, you can access the online survey by clicking on this link https://swanseachhs.eu.qualtrics.com...M2mZ2LSU5qrRw9

All information is anonymous. For more information, you can contact Dr Pete King at [email protected] or 01792 602 314. Thank you.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What if you attended loads of different after-school clubs during your childhood? Which are you supposed to talk about?

E.g. At various points during my childhood, I did orchestra, choir, swimming, gymnastics and gardening after-school clubs.
DrPeteSwansea
Rep:
?
After school club is defined as a childcare facility at the end of the school day not connected to any education extra curricular activity. Children attended whilst parents and carers worked. The after school club were often run in primary schools by childcare workers or playworkers.
DrPeteSwansea
Rep:
?
After school club is defined as a childcare facility at the end of the school day not connected to any education extra curricular activity. Children attended whilst parents and carers worked. The after school club were often run in primary schools by childcare workers or playworkers.
(Original post by LeapingLucy)
What if you attended loads of different after-school clubs during your childhood? Which are you supposed to talk about?

E.g. At various points during my childhood, I did orchestra, choir, swimming, gymnastics and gardening after-school clubs.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
16.28%
I'm not sure (8)
3.72%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (77)
35.81%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.4%
I'm not a current university student (92)
42.79%

Watched Threads