in a nutshell, I like a guy in the year above me & unsure of what to do??? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok, so there is a guy in the year above me at school that I have grown to like quite a bit. Whilst I have only spoken to him once or twice, I know his friendship group quite well as he talks with a few of the lads in my year regularly. He's a complete nerd and also rlly smart, so essentially my type.

Recently I have become quite good friends with one of his close friends (lets call him Jack) in his year and sit with Jack at dinner until the rest of his friendship group arrives. Normally the guy I like will join soon after and I will get up and sit with the rest of my friends again after we have acknowledged each other.

Anyone have any ideas as to what to do now? I rlly don't want to come across too strong because I am quite a chatty person and very sarcastic. Obviously I want to become his friend first because how can I expect anything else if I cannot even talk to him as a friend. Any help would be gratefully appreciated because I like to overthink things smh 😂😂😂
eashdown17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi there! When all of Jack’s friends come over, you could maybe stay for a bit longer to chat to them as well? That way you get to know the boy you like in a friendly setting, which means you can get to know him well enough to talk one on one?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
that's actually a really good idea! I shall try that next time 😂
(Original post by eashdown17)
Hi there! When all of Jack’s friends come over, you could maybe stay for a bit longer to chat to them as well? That way you get to know the boy you like in a friendly setting, which means you can get to know him well enough to talk one on one?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads