Fake football jersey Watch

Leahmitch
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m currently in Majorca and this guy who has his own shop near my hotel tried selling me a Barcelona jersey for 45 euros and I was like hmmm so he reduced it to 24.99 Euros so I was okay good deal. And I’ve gone back to my hotel, done a bit of research and turns out it’s fake. Would I be eligible to return it? I’m also sure that he said that my top I got was from last year but it turns out it’s actually firm 2016.

Obviously I should’ve have asked about the authenticity of the shirt before I bought it but I assumed they were all real considering he was selling them for around 44 Euros

I’ve also posted this in fashion and beauty as I did not know which topic is belonged in
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leahmitch)
So I’m currently in Majorca and this guy who has his own shop near my hotel tried selling me a Barcelona jersey for 45 euros and I was like hmmm so he reduced it to 24.99 Euros so I was okay good deal. And I’ve gone back to my hotel, done a bit of research and turns out it’s fake. Would I be eligible to return it? I’m also sure that he said that my top I got was from last year but it turns out it’s actually firm 2016.

Obviously I should’ve have asked about the authenticity of the shirt before I bought it but I assumed they were all real considering he was selling them for around 44 Euros

I’ve also posted this in fashion and beauty as I did not know which topic is belonged in
Yeah this is pretty common and it sucks. You could try returning it but I doubt you'll have much luck honestly Just be careful in future about what offers are made to you. Try to avoid being pressured into a decision there and then.
Leahmitch
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 8472)
Yeah this is pretty common and it sucks. You could try returning it but I doubt you'll have much luck honestly Just be careful in future about what offers are made to you. Try to avoid being pressured into a decision there and then.
Thanks for the response. I’ve prepared my self for there being the chance that I won’t be able to return it but if I can get a refund then I’m just gonna ask if I can exchange is for souvenirs
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (215)
22.7%
The paper was reasonable (426)
44.98%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.37%
It was TERRIBLE (132)
13.94%

Watched Threads