The Student Room Group

Is Sciencespo Reims worth it?

I am a student from the United States and interviewed for sciencespo in Houston, TX about 3 weeks ago. I want to find out if Sciencespo Reims is a reputable school in France/ EU or if only Sciencespo Paris is worth it. My other option is to study global business at Fordham University in NYC. Will a SciPo Reims degree prepare me for a future in business- or is it only humanities based? Is sciencespo Reims a reputable and recommendable school?
Unfortunately, as this is a UK based forum, you may struggle to get perspectives on French unis. You may want to try our International Study sub forum?
Reply 2
Original post by ninafe
I am a student from the United States and interviewed for sciencespo in Houston, TX about 3 weeks ago. I want to find out if Sciencespo Reims is a reputable school in France/ EU or if only Sciencespo Paris is worth it. My other option is to study global business at Fordham University in NYC. Will a SciPo Reims degree prepare me for a future in business- or is it only humanities based? Is sciencespo Reims a reputable and recommendable school?

Hello! Did you end up attending SPO and if yes how was it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending