The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Student accommodation/halls

I've started looking at accommodation for Birmingham which is my firm. I can't find much on what all the different halls are like in real life. I'm sceptical about getting info from the uni's website because they dress it up and make it sound better than it is. Can anyone help me get an actual picture of what to expect from all the accommodation. E.g. Is tennis courts too noisy and a good laugh or is Vale too far out?
Original post by gizmo132
I've started looking at accommodation for Birmingham which is my firm. I can't find much on what all the different halls are like in real life. I'm sceptical about getting info from the uni's website because they dress it up and make it sound better than it is. Can anyone help me get an actual picture of what to expect from all the accommodation. E.g. Is tennis courts too noisy and a good laugh or is Vale too far out?

Maybe try going to an open day and having a look around if they're open and speaking to students who are around. You could call the accommodation office and see if they can put you in touch with any students maybe?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Didn't think of calling them, thanks!
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Maybe try going to an open day and having a look around if they're open and speaking to students who are around. You could call the accommodation office and see if they can put you in touch with any students maybe?
Hey Guys,

We hope you are well and you're all looking forward to starting University in September :smile:,

Just to let you know, we are Student Roost a student accommodation near the Aston area, we have two properties in this area both are a 10 min walk from BCU and 5 min Aston , Our accommodations in this area are called The Heights and The Old Fire Station.

We are also a 10-15 min walk from the center of Birmingham and are local to all best landmarks in Birmingham i.e The Bullring etc,

We have different room types available such as En-suites (3-6 bed Cluster flats) , studio bronze and silver. If you would like to find out more information from us then please head over to our website for any enquiries or even to book a viewing! Our website is www.studentroost.co.uk

Good Luck Everyone!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending