Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Got rejected by UCL a while back. Then j saw some people mentioning how they asked to be reconsidered and then actually got accepted. So my question is how can I be reconsidered? And by that I mean to actually be reconsidered. I don't care if they reject me again ( obviously I do) I just want to actually be reconsidered.
Not doing this cause I feel entitled. I just have nothing to lose, even the admissions office respect ( cause they don't have any towards a piece of paper anyways)
Moments
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Technically, a university can admit anyone for any reason they see fit. So it’s possible, but it’s going to have to be one hell of a grovelling letter to the right person (could be the course leader or the right admissions team member).
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
There are two email addresses on the website . One of the admissions office and one of the programme administrator. Should I send to both or just one? And what should I write?
(Original post by Moments)
Technically, a university can admit anyone for any reason they see fit. So it’s possible, but it’s going to have to be one hell of a grovelling letter to the right person (could be the course leader or the right admissions team member).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (205)
62.12%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.64%
No- I want it (90)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (23)
6.97%

Watched Threads