The Student Room Group

What game would you want to experience again for the first time?

Scroll to see replies

Without question, Dark Souls.

It was basically my life and I talked about it all day every day. I'll never forget the day I beat it, i was 14 years old and jumped out and screamed "yes!" And was shaking at the sound of the credits music. It's a game that really means a lot to me and as much as it might make you wince, it helped my life.
Super Mario Bros on the SNES

Mario Kart on the DS

COD MW on the PS3
CoD Zombies. I still love the game mode, I just miss being scared of it :lol: I get so much nostalgia about W@W, especially Der Riese where my mate and I used to play every night and try to beat our highest round, when I was still pretty new to it, it seemed so hectic and terrifying.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
CoD Zombies. I still love the game mode, I just miss being scared of it :lol: I get so much nostalgia about W@W, especially Der Riese where my mate and I used to play every night and try to beat our highest round, when I was still pretty new to it, it seemed so hectic and terrifying.

TFW you get the ray gun >>>

TFW you get the teddy and everyone hates you <<<

Good times.
WOW. Probably the most unique and involving gaming experience ever. It had everything.
Kingdom Hearts
Lost Magic
Dragon Quest 9
1. Half Life and Half Life 2 by Valve. These were the PC games by Steam publisher Valve. I’ve never played a story driven game with as much depth and atmosphere.

2. Far Cry - Total immersion in a tropical island. Using your smarts to survive and gradually uncover the HG Wells esq story. Incredible unforgettable experience up there with sex, your favourite book and skydiving.

Quick Reply

Latest