Following/Liking Males pictures Watch

qxertuu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
My girlfriend constantly keeps following/adding/requesting random boys on her social media, and then she keeps on liking their photos. A few times when they message something simple like "hi" or something small talk she will reply but then act innocent saying "i am only being nice".

Today, a girl from my course added me and she wanted to play FBI with questions but it seems when she does it it is okay? I know people will be like liking/following and stuff is not really that big of a deal but its the reason as to WHY. Also if random boys are messaging her she is feeding off the attention as if she never followed them they wouldnt have messaged in the first place.

My ex did this and she ended up constantly talking to one of the guys and then thats how we broke up so I really cba with it happening over again.
randomsheep11
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think she's being hypocritical. Ask her why she seems to think it's alright if she does the exact same thing you're doing. Ask why a girl you know adding you (since from personal experience, you add your classmates and friends on Instagram) is any worse than here seeking out random guys on social media (who probably are good looking, why else would she add some random guy).
DrawTheLine
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by qxertuu)
My girlfriend constantly keeps following/adding/requesting random boys on her social media, and then she keeps on liking their photos. A few times when they message something simple like "hi" or something small talk she will reply but then act innocent saying "i am only being nice".

Today, a girl from my course added me and she wanted to play FBI with questions but it seems when she does it it is okay? I know people will be like liking/following and stuff is not really that big of a deal but its the reason as to WHY. Also if random boys are messaging her she is feeding off the attention as if she never followed them they wouldnt have messaged in the first place.

My ex did this and she ended up constantly talking to one of the guys and then thats how we broke up so I really cba with it happening over again.
Talk to her about it and how it's making you feel.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jinwon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by qxertuu)

She’s a ****
Melobond
Badges: 9
Report 4 days ago
Liking pictures isn’t really a big deal if they’re recent pictures on the timeline but if she’s going through profiles and liking old pictures then that’s a bit weird. Tell her to put herself in your shoes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (223)
39.12%
No - but I will (40)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (39)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (268)
47.02%

Watched Threads