How to go to fly alone under 16 Watch

Studentboy783
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Is there any UK airline that allows you to fly under 16 long story short a old friend who now lives in England has tickets to wireless and she’s offered me one. But only problem is I’m 15. It’s fine in terms of getting in as her brothers going as well so he’s gonna get us in (he’s 22).
Is there anything i can do I don’t wanna miss out I’ve wanted to go to wireless for years
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Joe_01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Most airlines do. You are allowed to fly under the age of 16 as long as an adult signs a form of indemnity. That can be a parent of yours or anyone over 18 who has some relation to you. The only airline I believe does allow under 16s to fly alone is Ryanair.
Last edited by Joe_01; 5 days ago
Studentboy783
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joe_01)
All airline do. You are allowed to fly under the age of 16 as long as an adult signs a form of indemnity. That can be a parent of yours or anyone over 18 who has some relation to you.
I’ve tried easy jet, Ryanair, British airways, Flybe and aer lingus And none of them are working
Joe_01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Studentboy783)
I’ve tried easy jet, Ryanair, British airways, Flybe and aer lingus And none of them are working
All but Ryanair should work, give them a call if need be.
CTLeafez
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Are your parents/guardians happy with you going to this festival? If yes, then simply get them to fill out the permission form of the airline for solo minor passengers
Studentboy783
Rep:
?
(Original post by CTLeafez)
Are your parents/guardians happy with you going to this festival? If yes, then simply get them to fill out the permission form of the airline for solo minor passengers
Yes they were gonna try to buy me a ticket but then I got a call from my friend to say she had 2 so I have their full consent to go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.2%
No - but I will (40)
6.7%
No - I don't want to (44)
7.37%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (279)
46.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise