Disappointed in myself Watch

Jmonay
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I’m really trying my hardest not to be strange . I don’t know what my problem is I get so pre occupied with my phone I can have things and not get anything done because I’m caught up on the phone. Not minding buisness looking at a bunch of female profiles especially if their beautiful . I’m a female I’m not a lesbian I don’t know why I do this and I even went back on that female page which I used her pictures to catfish before . Today I screen grab her new post she put up and sent it to one of the people I talk on kik as her . I don’t get why I’m like this I tried therapy that did not work I don’t know what else to do. I feel like a ****ing creep . I even tried blocking and deleting that just don’t work either it’s like I’m crazy or something
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Sorry you've not had a reply yet. I've moved this to the Mental Health forum, where hopefully you will get a response
(Original post by Jmonay)
I’m really trying my hardest not to be strange . I don’t know what my problem is I get so pre occupied with my phone I can have things and not get anything done because I’m caught up on the phone. Not minding buisness looking at a bunch of female profiles especially if their beautiful . I’m a female I’m not a lesbian I don’t know why I do this and I even went back on that female page which I used her pictures to catfish before . Today I screen grab her new post she put up and sent it to one of the people I talk on kik as her . I don’t get why I’m like this I tried therapy that did not work I don’t know what else to do. I feel like a ****ing creep . I even tried blocking and deleting that just don’t work either it’s like I’m crazy or something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (218)
39.49%
No - but I will (38)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (260)
47.1%

Watched Threads