The Student Room Group

I want to...

Take a level biology...I regret not taking it...I take RS, Psych and politics...so as I want to do Theology at uni will I be able to take a qualification in biology and other sciences and maths and maybe Latin too but without the speaking part...help!!! I got 8s in science at GCSE and regretfully a 6 in maths but m 7 and 8 standard as used to get that consistent ly in tests!!!
Original post by A level RPP
Take a level biology...I regret not taking it...I take RS, Psych and politics...so as I want to do Theology at uni will I be able to take a qualification in biology and other sciences and maths and maybe Latin too but without the speaking part...help!!! I got 8s in science at GCSE and regretfully a 6 in maths but m 7 and 8 standard as used to get that consistent ly in tests!!!

If you're interested in taking A-levels but you can't at your college then I advise you to try distance learning or independent learning and take the final exams at an exam centre.
Original post by thestudent33
If you're interested in taking A-levels but you can't at your college then I advise you to try distance learning or independent learning and take the final exams at an exam centre.

No I mean at uni can I do a course in science ( not a dgeree) alongside my theology dgree
No I mean at uni can I do a course in science ( not a dgeree) alongside my theology dgree

Do you mean an A-level? Yeah you can, but you'll need to study it independently because unis dont offer a chance to take alevels with them
Original post by thestudent33
Do you mean an A-level? Yeah you can, but you'll need to study it independently because unis dont offer a chance to take alevels with them

No I mean a mini qualification that is recognised by employers and fulfils your science cravings
No I mean a mini qualification that is recognised by employers and fulfils your science cravings

Lol don't know of any, maybe try googling it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest