Ibiza Drinking Watch

MitchWray1889
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I’m off to Ibiza in June with that lads but only being 17 I’m unsure weather I’ll be ok to get served and get into clubs without an id, will this be a problem, thanks
emilytjoness
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Went to Eden and they didnt even check, Amnesia and Ocean Beach however did check everyone to see if they had an ID but I met people inside that were just underage with fake IDs! Tbf they just want some form of identification saying you're old enough but don't look at it in as much detail as UK bouncers so as long as you have a fake / someone elses ID you'll be fine. If youre not looking to go to any of the super clubs, the ones on the strip of San Antonio dont care or check
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by MitchWray1889)
I’m off to Ibiza in June with that lads but only being 17 I’m unsure weather I’ll be ok to get served and get into clubs without an id, will this be a problem, thanks
ive been to ibiza as an adult but i'm positive there are people who won't care if you're legal or not. might have to find them though. if you cant make it into clubs there's other ways to get drinks in you if you're desperate enough. what you can do is latch onto legal drinkers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (246)
39.42%
No - but I will (42)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (291)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed