The Student Room Group

Was it stupid to do that ?

Hi, I got an offers from St Andrew's university and Strathclyde. I turned down the St Andrew's offer because I was constantly being told negative things about the University. I feel a bit funny about it now. Do you think I made a mistake ?
most people experience a moment of regret after rejecting something. it will pass. presumably you made your decision after weighing up the pros and cons.
It depends on your other options too, it might end up being better for you and its happened now so you sort of have to go with the flow unless you want to in that case you could try contacting them and the may allow it
(edited 5 years ago)
Did you do your own research, check out the respective courses, visit both universities and their towns? If you did, and preferred Strathclyde, then no.

If you just listened to what other people said, did you establish their motivation for saying negative things? For example, do they have any firsthand experience of StA? If they don't or their motives are not trustworthy, then I would say you made a mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest