waiting for her to make the next move is this q good idea? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so I told this girl I like her who I have known for 4 weeks now I realised I have feelings for, she said the same that she likes me back but we never talk about relationship stuff or even talk if you get me.
she also said she need to get to know me better. but how long will that last?

also we went on a date I paid for everything she didn't really thank me we didn't really speak about things just about random stuff not like relationships ship stuff. idk what to do
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MidgetFever
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd follow what she said and leave it a little while, you've only known eachother for a month so it's best to be sure instead of rushing into things.
MiaTheDoggo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i types my story on this website and you so i’m not going to get in real detail but this girl i like knows i like her but shows no signs if she likes me back and sometimes she STARES at me like stares and i have no idea what’s going on in her head so please help

(Original post by MidgetFever)
I'd follow what she said and leave it a little while, you've only known eachother for a month so it's best to be sure instead of rushing into things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads