Why have black boys become the new trend? Especially for Indian girls. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I mean this in the most respectable way and don't mean to objectifying any ethnicity or culture. But the truth is black boys in this millennial world especially around my indian culture have very much become a must have taboo. I have noticed maybe a generation or two ago it was white boys. I believe this is 2 par, 1. because I think indian families are more liberal now so indian girls are open to other ethnicities but more so 2. the rise of black influence in pop culture. The likes of Drake, Big Sean, Kanye, AJ Tracy, Anthony Joshua. Black power in popculture is on the rise and in strength which I think brings the allure towards them. Any thoughts? These are examples from my area, you dont have to agree with them but I would like to discuss this societal development.
BLACKPINKK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sorry Ranjeet, that a black sexy boy took your beautiful indian crush . #notsorry
SimpleButYetMad
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
aC
(Original post by Anonymous)
I mean this in the most respectable way and don't mean to objectifying any ethnicity or culture. But the truth is black boys in this millennial world especially around my indian culture have very much become a must have taboo. I have noticed maybe a generation or two ago it was white boys. I believe this is 2 par, 1. because I think indian families are more liberal now so indian girls are open to other ethnicities but more so 2. the rise of black influence in pop culture. The likes of Drake, Big Sean, Kanye, AJ Tracy, Anthony Joshua. Black power in popculture is on the rise and in strength which I think brings the allure towards them. Any thoughts? These are examples from my area, you dont have to agree with them but I would like to discuss this societal development.
We cant help it, people just love our choco skin . But fr white music is getting dead thats why lol, rappers like AJ and drake are good asf. Its more to personal preference on who you find attractive.
SimpleButYetMad
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BLACKPINKK)
sorry Ranjeet, that a black sexy boy took your beautiful indian crush . #notsorry
LOOOL
Anonymous #1
LOOOL you assumed 1. i am sikh 2. i am a girl 3. i am attracted to men. Somebody struggles to have a conversation
BLACKPINKK
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
LOOOL you assumed 1. i am sikh 2. i am a girl 3. i am attracted to men. Somebody struggles to have a conversation
Paranjeet, what does being a sikh have to do with anything?
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I find the threads where various minorities get possessive about their boys and girls to be utterly hilarious.
Anonymous #1
I Agree, do you think the likes of drake and AJ have made our country more multiculturally acceptable? Go back 20 years and an indian girl wouldnt be caught dead with a non indian
(Original post by SimpleButYetMad)
aC

We cant help it, people just love our choco skin . But fr white music is getting dead thats why lol, rappers like AJ and drake are good asf. Its more to personal preference on who you find attractive.
Study_Girl 7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm Sikh lol even I am confused- I think it is the name
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t worry girls, there’s enough of us black guys to go around
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BLACKPINKK
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Study_Girl 7)
I'm Sikh lol even I am confused- I think it is the name
I think Vishnu is a little confused and sleepy
SimpleButYetMad
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would say its the fact that we live in a white country that isnt strict with religion etc, so yh cultre is being more acceptable to minorities tbh
I Agree, do you think the likes of drake and AJ have made our country more multiculturally acceptable? Go back 20 years and an indian girl wouldnt be caught dead with a non indian
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sorry Ranjeet
done
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nah she actually said ranjeetttttt

:rofl:
BLACKPINKK
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
done
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
nah she actually said ranjeetttttt

:rofl:
RANJEET THINK HE CAN HIDE. hell nah😂😂😂
Study_Girl 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Naah mate Vishnu- that's a hindu name- I am sikh
I think Vishnu is a little confused and sleepy
BLACKPINKK
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Study_Girl 7)
Naah mate Vishnu- that's a hindu name- I am sikh
nah i’m talking about the indian guy who created this thread. his name is ranjeet or vishnu
Study_Girl 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lol sorry
nah i’m talking about the indian guy who created this thread. his name is ranjeet or vishnu
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lmao, stop kidding yourself.
shelly100
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's such ********, If that was the case I wouldn't be born, neither would my cousins. We are 25 and over.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads