The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glaz
i feel you my dude. being ignored or left on seen or something just gives me so much anxiety it sucks.

im sorry my dude. good luck with the work :hugs:

yeh that's why i dont have read receipts on things if i can help it, what's the point of being friends with someone if you dont even want to know how they are and tell them how you are. My friends are the centre of my world and would do anything for them but never get any of that back.
thanks for replying :hugs:

-------------------------------
Havent left my bed today except to pick up my asda order, feel depressed and alone. Does anyone care? no. Does anyone check in with me? also no. Just been sat watching war documentaries, not like i have 3 deadlines in a matter of weeks is it
Original post by CoolCavy
yeh that's why i dont have read receipts on things if i can help it, what's the point of being friends with someone if you dont even want to know how they are and tell them how you are. My friends are the centre of my world and would do anything for them but never get any of that back.
thanks for replying :hugs:

-------------------------------
Havent left my bed today except to pick up my asda order, feel depressed and alone. Does anyone care? no. Does anyone check in with me? also no. Just been sat watching war documentaries, not like i have 3 deadlines in a matter of weeks is it

ugh same i would do anything for my friends the problem is they wouldn't. i try to reply to every single text, even if that means just "liking" the message on insta or replying lol or something. just so they don't get left on read. do they do that? nope!

i care about you Cavy! How are you doing? What's wrong? I'm here if you want to talk :hugs:
maybe a bit too depressing to watch war documentaries, big yikes lmao. maybe watch a sitcom or something you like to make you laugh? good luck with your work tho :redface:
:hugs:
because only two people that i text ever text me back reliably. The others can never be bothered or they can be bothered once they talk to the 100 other people that they like more than me first. If people dont like me then they should just say go away instead of ignoring me. Being ignored is the worst feeling.

I know that feeling. Except I only really have one friend and she's taken to ignoring me. Started with never getting in touch first but still being friendly to just outright ignoring me now even when I get in touch. I wish she would tell me what's going on I'm so confused. But yeah Cavy; *****y "friends" suck. :console:
Had tea.

Did tidying.
Original post by Pachuco
Had tea.

Did tidying.

Tea is great! I got some imported Yorkshire Gold tea from TJMaxx the other day. Oh how I missed it! :drool:

Tidying is good - small victories (or large I guess depending on how much tidying you did but yay!), :five:
:hugs:
because only two people that i text ever text me back reliably. The others can never be bothered or they can be bothered once they talk to the 100 other people that they like more than me first. If people dont like me then they should just say go away instead of ignoring me. Being ignored is the worst feeling.

Sorry to hear that :console:. I know the feeling of feeling/being ignored, absolutely sucks :hugs:

Hope you’re ok otherwise?
yeh that's why i dont have read receipts on things if i can help it.

Same. That's why I like WhatsApp, as you can turn them off. Facebook Messenger annoys me a little because you can see if it's been read. For some reason, and I don't know why, since I got my new phone, "last active" doesn't show on Facebook. That's honestly the best thing that could happen to me, as it winds me up so much when I text someone and they don't even read it, despite the fact they're showing as active on and off through the day.. and I used to check it quite a lot if I was waiting for a reply. My boyfriend is really busy at work and he sometimes flicks open his messenger to see what I'm saying, but doesn't have the time to reply. I know this, because he always phones me as soon as he can when he's on his break, but I still overthink about it. The only thing that calms me down slightly is that I'm sure people don't do it maliciously, and they are genuinely busy sometimes.

My so called "best friend" just doesn't both replying to me most of the time anymore, it drives me mad. He always used to, but doesn't anymore. I'm always there for him when he needs me, but when it's the other way round.. not a chance.
Reply 187
I hate myself. Such a useless pathetic idiot who shouldn’t be here.
Waiting for a taxi so I can go to CBT, think I’ve probably missed the bus :dontknow: ahh well :redface:

Hope everyone is ok?

Original post by Lostx

You’re not a useless pathetic idiot..you deserve to be here :hugs:
Original post by Lostx

You're not! You totally deserve to be here! Why do you think that? :console:
Original post by Anonymous
Waiting for a taxi so I can go to CBT, think I’ve probably missed the bus :dontknow: ahh well :redface:

Hope everyone is ok?

Hope it goes well :jumphug:

Spoiler

Original post by Glaz
Hope it goes well :jumphug:

Spoiler

Thank you :smile: just waiting to be seen now :hugs:
Reply 192
Original post by Glaz
You're not! You totally deserve to be here! Why do you think that? :console:

I’ve just been stupid and broke a bowl. I always mess up. I can’t do anything right.

My Dad is angry because of it. All I want is for him to be happy and I was stupid.
Original post by Lostx
I’ve just been stupid and broke a bowl. I always mess up. I can’t do anything right.

My Dad is angry because of it. All I want is for him to be happy and I was stupid.

It's okay. Just breathe, lie down, and have some water. Everything's going to be okay :console:
You're not stupid. It was an accident.
Original post by Lostx

You’re not stupid..accidents happen :hugs: hope you feel ok soon!
Had my CBT session, still going over things with the new therapist before starting treatment properly. :redface:

It’s weird because I feel calmer but the OCD is still there annoyingly :redface:
Lol, I know it's stupid, but I feel like I need to say things are better mood wise when I talk to my psychologist even though they aren't. Just don't have the brain power to explain it lol. Just like meh. I feel like if things aren't improving mood wise the psychiatrist will just tell me to be positive and like OK out of the two things that I hate hearing in any capacity it's "just be positive/look for positives (in bad situations*)" (*I.e. my friends killing themselves or my body being a moron or my dad being abusive or whatever other stupid situations I find myself in) and "calm down" - just no. :lol: I had a telephone appointment with her today because I didn't go to my appointment on Wednesday because of the timing issue and stuff, but yeah. I dunno. Just feel like I'm letting her down.

Like I want things to get better but I genuinely don't understand how they could get better when there are so many things going wrong. And I guess because I don't see how they could get better it's like I don't put enough effort in because no motivation to do so and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and yeah. Just tired of doing something and still falling flat on my face regardless.
Original post by Pathway
Lol, I know it's stupid, but I feel like I need to say things are better mood wise when I talk to my psychologist even though they aren't. Just don't have the brain power to explain it lol. Just like meh. I feel like if things aren't improving mood wise the psychiatrist will just tell me to be positive and like OK out of the two things that I hate hearing in any capacity it's "just be positive/look for positives (in bad situations*)" (*I.e. my friends killing themselves or my body being a moron or my dad being abusive or whatever other stupid situations I find myself in) and "calm down" - just no. :lol: I had a telephone appointment with her today because I didn't go to my appointment on Wednesday because of the timing issue and stuff, but yeah. I dunno. Just feel like I'm letting her down.

Like I want things to get better but I genuinely don't understand how they could get better when there are so many things going wrong. And I guess because I don't see how they could get better it's like I don't put enough effort in because no motivation to do so and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and yeah. Just tired of doing something and still falling flat on my face regardless.

:console:
Guess it’s difficult in your situation that you’ve gone through difficult scenarios:hugs: can see from your point of view it’s not exactly easy to see the positives. Hope you start to feel better soon :smile: and I’m sure you haven’t let her down.

And I guess it’s hard to know where to go from when you’ve faced unfortunate situations and you don’t know how to get out of them :hugs:
hey hows everyone feeling about exams im anxious as hell
Original post by Anonymous
:console:
Guess it’s difficult in your situation that you’ve gone through difficult scenarios:hugs: can see from your point of view it’s not exactly easy to see the positives. Hope you start to feel better soon :smile: and I’m sure you haven’t let her down.

And I guess it’s hard to know where to go from when you’ve faced unfortunate situations and you don’t know how to get out of them :hugs:

Idk if I ever will. Honestly. Pretty much everything is just pointless to me.

How are you?

Latest