The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obolinda
very brave. :yes:

Thank you :smile: I will have to be careful about what I say a little more, but I think people can use the thread better off anon as it gets confusing with so many.

----

Exercise helps my anxiety a lot, and today I'm ripping a kitchen out (my own) so.. I literally don't have the energy to be anxious. If only I could be on the move and tired out all the time, I think I'd be okay! But that's not really a realistic situation haha.
Hi guys. :h:
Reply 22
new thread! :woo:
Wanted to be first page.

Oh well, in. And hugs to everyone :hugs:
So unproductive today heads really dopey and slow
I helped my dad take rubbish to the tip today. I will vacuum later. It has been somewhat productive because I have done the washing too. I haven't napped. My appointment is on Wednesday 9am and I'd like to have a decent night's sleep before so napping needs to stop now.

🐱
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
You know what.. I think it's time to come off anon. I can't actually remember which anon I was on the last thread, but I'm the one who's taking the Hemp Seed Oil supplements, and struggles with anxiety due to a previously abusive partner and complicated parental split.

Hope everything's going well for you all, or as well as possible at least.

:hugs:

Wish I was brave enough to come off anon :redface:! I was anon 1 on the previous thread, and again anon 1 on this thread :redface:! I’m the one suffering with OCD :redface:

How’re the Hemp seed oil supplements doing for you? Can’t remember the last time you said about them? :redface:
How are we at 20 already? I'm starting to feel really old!

I finally have an office in the new(!!!) house we just moved into. It's bright, plant-filled and super nice to have a space back to doss around on TSR more efficiently :tongue:

Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Thank you :smile: I will have to be careful about what I say a little more, but I think people can use the thread better off anon as it gets confusing with so many.

----

Exercise helps my anxiety a lot, and today I'm ripping a kitchen out (my own) so.. I literally don't have the energy to be anxious. If only I could be on the move and tired out all the time, I think I'd be okay! But that's not really a realistic situation haha.

Hee! Super proud of you <3 I find exhaustion stops my anxiety too. I'm at my absolute worst with OCD and anxiety if I have too much energy. I used to have a day of just therapy, yoga and then aqua-aerobics and I slept like a baby for days afterwards. Now I just wish I could afford classes like that again!

Original post by Anonymous

Wish I was brave enough to come off anon :redface:! I was anon 1 on the previous thread, and again anon 1 on this thread :redface:! I’m the one suffering with OCD :redface:

How’re the Hemp seed oil supplements doing for you? Can’t remember the last time you said about them? :redface:

Everyone has their own timeline for de-anoning (and some never do and that's okay too!) and I still anon for some stuff! I have OCD too and it's not the easiest thing to confidently discuss :jumphug:
Original post by ParadoxSocks
How are we at 20 already? I'm starting to feel really old!

I finally have an office in the new(!!!) house we just moved into. It's bright, plant-filled and super nice to have a space back to doss around on TSR more efficiently :tongue:

Everyone has their own timeline for de-anoning (and some never do and that's okay too!) and I still anon for some stuff! I have OCD too and it's not the easiest thing to confidently discuss :jumphug:

That’s so true! Fair enough :console:. Aww bless you, that is so true..ngl I still find it difficult to talk to immediate family about it :redface: none of my friends/work colleagues know as I still don’t feel confident enough to open up about it :redface:. I restarted my CBT on Friday due to waiting for a new therapist, basically had to explain everything again, what was put on my file via the portal was apparently minimal from the last therapist, and the stuff that I had written with the last therapist wasn’t handed over to the new on, felt exhausting explaining it all again :redface:

Hope you’re okay? :jumphug:
So someone at home ‘accidentally’ opened a letter addressed for me, then started questioning me about it. Don’t get how they thought it was for them.... -.-
S'up all y'all. :wizard:
I've avoided my lessons and barely revised for my a-levels for over 2 weeks. I'm supposed to go to a revision session tomorrow in college and not looking forward to showing my lack of knowledge. I've even been too afraid to leave the house. I've been like this for the past 3 years but only now has it been so bad. How can I stop being so pathetic? .
Got my EEG on Thursday thank God.

I've avoided my lessons and barely revised for my a-levels for over 2 weeks. I'm supposed to go to a revision session tomorrow in college and not looking forward to showing my lack of knowledge. I've even been too afraid to leave the house. I've been like this for the past 3 years but only now has it been so bad. How can I stop being so pathetic? .

I’m sure you’ll do fine :hugs:
Feel so sad and like people dont care :frown: think people just wait for a moment to have a go at me, people like making me unhappy.
Original post by CoolCavy
Feel so sad and like people dont care :frown: think people just wait for a moment to have a go at me, people like making me unhappy.

Not everyone is like that! :hugs:I care and many others do!
:bawling:
Got my EEG on Thursday thank God.

I’m sure you’ll do fine :hugs:

Thank you🌞, I’ve decided not to go but I’m going to try and not let it get to me too much by making me feel like a failure. So I guess I am still slightly pathetic ha

I hope your EEG goes well : )
Thank you🌞, I’ve decided not to go but I’m going to try and not let it get to me too much by making me feel like a failure. So I guess I am still slightly pathetic ha

I hope your EEG goes well : )

You’re welcome :smile:. Aww bless :hugs:, I’m sure you’re not a failure, or pathetic :console:

Thank you:smile:
Original post by CoolCavy

I care :hugs:

Don't worry about it, I was anon for ages, there will be a time for you, and even if there isn't it doesn't matter. You're being brave just by speaking in this thread.

The supplements seem to be going well. I'm really calm, sleeping well, not comfort eating as much, and not feeling constantly stressed. I still have my moments as there are certain things I get really nervous about doing, or places I get nervous about going to, and obviously that's not going to be changed by a few supplements, but as far as the everyday-for-no-reason anxiety goes, all is quiet over here!
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Hee! Super proud of you <3 I find exhaustion stops my anxiety too. I'm at my absolute worst with OCD and anxiety if I have too much energy. I used to have a day of just therapy, yoga and then aqua-aerobics and I slept like a baby for days afterwards. Now I just wish I could afford classes like that again!

I used to love my swimming but I've moved and the pool is much further away now, so I struggle to find time with work and family etc. But I have bought myself a cool new Fitbit which means I'm counting steps so exercising a little more - not as much as I should be, though.

Latest