Mental Health Support Society XX Watch

Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm so tired of being in pain all the time. I just hate it.
PandaWho
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ParadoxSocks)
How are we at 20 already? I'm starting to feel really old!

I finally have an office in the new(!!!) house we just moved into. It's bright, plant-filled and super nice to have a space back to doss around on TSR more efficiently

Everyone has their own timeline for de-anoning (and some never do and that's okay too!) and I still anon for some stuff! I have OCD too and it's not the easiest thing to confidently discuss :jumphug:
Im sure i remember single digit threads!

Hope your doing a wee bit better!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PandaWho
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pathway)
I'm so tired of being in pain all the time. I just hate it.
This!
I was sent home from work early yesterday cos of my pain. Still really bad today, but gotta try get through work tomorrow cos the area managers visiting on thursday morning so we have loads to do still to make the shop look good!

:jumphug:
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PandaWho)
This!
I was sent home from work early yesterday cos of my pain. Still really bad today, but gotta try get through work tomorrow cos the area managers visiting on thursday morning so we have loads to do still to make the shop look good!

:jumphug:
I hope you're able to get through work tomorrow.

Tbh I think I deserve being in pain so meh.
Pachuco
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pathway)
I think I deserve being in pain so meh.
Not at all :naughty::no:
username3492572
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Thank you :hugs:

Ahhh that’s good to know that they’re working for you!
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Don't worry about it, I was anon for ages, there will be a time for you, and even if there isn't it doesn't matter. You're being brave just by speaking in this thread.

The supplements seem to be going well. I'm really calm, sleeping well, not comfort eating as much, and not feeling constantly stressed. I still have my moments as there are certain things I get really nervous about doing, or places I get nervous about going to, and obviously that's not going to be changed by a few supplements, but as far as the everyday-for-no-reason anxiety goes, all is quiet over here!

I used to love my swimming but I've moved and the pool is much further away now, so I struggle to find time with work and family etc. But I have bought myself a cool new Fitbit which means I'm counting steps so exercising a little more - not as much as I should be, though.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you :hugs:

Ahhh that’s good to know that they’re working for you!
Fingers crossed. The problem is I'm not really sure how they could be working, so I'm still sort of waiting for the anxiety come back.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Fingers crossed. The problem is I'm not really sure how they could be working, so I'm still sort of waiting for the anxiety come back.
Aww. Well I hope they do continue to work for you
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Loads of hugs to everyone who needs them :grouphugs:

(Original post by seconda1)
Hello! Not sure I've seen you around before. Are you new to the thread? (Apologies if you're not - I have the memory of a goldfish )
username3492572
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Loads of hugs to everyone who needs them :grouphugs:

Hello! Not sure I've seen you around before. Are you new to the thread? (Apologies if you're not - I have the memory of a goldfish )
hey,
yeah i am - a levels are draining me ;[
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey,
yeah i am - a levels are draining me ;[
Ahhh, welcome :hi: I'm Shan/TLG, resident golden oldie and yodelling goatherd :shakecane: :flute: :shakecane:

So sorry to hear A Levels are draining you - that sounds super-rough. I honestly don't remember how I did A Levels. The pressure and workload can feel immense, can't it? :console: :sadnod:

Hope you're balancing study/revision time with self-care if possible
username3492572
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Ahhh, welcome :hi: I'm Shan/TLG, resident golden oldie and yodelling goatherd :shakecane: :flute: :shakecane:

So sorry to hear A Levels are draining you - that sounds super-rough. I honestly don't remember how I did A Levels. The pressure and workload can feel immense, can't it? :console: :sadnod:

Hope you're balancing study/revision time with self-care if possible
thanks for the warm welcome!

i need AAA and yeah very tough
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago

Welcome to the thread

I hope you get that deserved AAA
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Well we believe in you and are cheering you on! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm considering stopping all my "meds". The police in my town are recruiting but they require a psychological exam and obviously if I tell them what I take they'll think I'm crazy. I've dreamed of being a police officer since I was about 4 and would sit on my parents' bed and watch my dad uniform up to do the night shift.

I also last night looked down into my hand to see 7 pills I had to take. And that's just the evening doses. I'm fed up of them.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Big hugs to everyone today :hugs:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I'm considering stopping all my "meds". The police in my town are recruiting but they require a psychological exam and obviously if I tell them what I take they'll think I'm crazy. I've dreamed of being a police officer since I was about 4 and would sit on my parents' bed and watch my dad uniform up to do the night shift.

I also last night looked down into my hand to see 7 pills I had to take. And that's just the evening doses. I'm fed up of them.
Have you talked about this with a psychiatrist? If you're taking 7 pills at night alone (presume there are morning or afternoon doses too, from what you wrote?), there could be severe side effects to withdrawing without tapering off correctly...
MedicDr3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Really struggling. Everything is difficult, I don't want to eat, sleep, brush my hair, the list goes on. Don't feel like I deserve to look after myself.
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MedicDr3)
x
I relate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.77%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.26%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.06%

Watched Threads