Updating his Tinder .... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I've been on several dates (as many days out as netflix and chill dates) with this guy, we havent slept together but have done other stuff. He was very slow moving and didnt kiss me till the 3rd time seeing him which made me believe that he was seeking something just as most guys wanting just sex wouldnt beat around the bush. I told him next time I see him I want to make sure we are on the same page and he replied he knew what i meant. Hes affectionate in our message and tells me how he wants cuddles etc. We've agreed to see each other when we both return to uni after easter. But hes also just updated his Tinder and I'm a bit hurt. I wasn't bothered by his account still being open as mine is but updating it feels like hes actively seeking other options, why else would you update?

He's in his final year so will be leaving but may or not find employment in the city of our uni. Its just another factor making me doubts he wants something.

Is the tinder updating really as much of a red flag as im taking it?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been on several dates (as many days out as netflix and chill dates) with this guy, we havent slept together but have done other stuff. He was very slow moving and didnt kiss me till the 3rd time seeing him which made me believe that he was seeking something just as most guys wanting just sex wouldnt beat around the bush. I told him next time I see him I want to make sure we are on the same page and he replied he knew what i meant. Hes affectionate in our message and tells me how he wants cuddles etc. We've agreed to see each other when we both return to uni after easter. But hes also just updated his Tinder and I'm a bit hurt. I wasn't bothered by his account still being open as mine is but updating it feels like hes actively seeking other options, why else would you update?

He's in his final year so will be leaving but may or not find employment in the city of our uni. Its just another factor making me doubts he wants something.

Is the tinder updating really as much of a red flag as im taking it?
Well if he's updated his info on his tinder then yea, he's probably looking for someone else/doesn't think you're serious right now. - This may change in future though so I'd just wait.. or you can drop him/bring it up with him.

If you mean update as in he's updated the app it's self then thats possibly just an automatic update but I assume you don't mean it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
He added a new photo
Well if he's updated his info on his tinder then yea, he's probably looking for someone else/doesn't think you're serious right now. - This may change in future though so I'd just wait.. or you can drop him/bring it up with him.

If you mean update as in he's updated the app it's self then thats possibly just an automatic update but I assume you don't mean it.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
He added a new photo
Well then yea, as I said, he's looking for someone else right now most likely - may not think your relationship is that serious and may come to his senses later on. Time will tell.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads