How do you flirt with a girl?
Paulsmith123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by UKUser01)
How do you flirt with a girl?
In person - eye contact. If she's looking at you, look back maybe smile or wink. Try breaking the touch barrier (never really Done this myself so can't give advice) compliment her. If she looks good in whatever she's wearing tell her!
Online - the power of a can be applied to most things. One thing I used was talking about travelling and I said "I'd go somewhere hot but I don't think anywhere could be as hot as you " and that went well. Compliments again, if she sends a selfie reply with a simple "wow" or tell her how beautiful she looks.
UKUser01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Paulsmith123)
In person - eye contact. If she's looking at you, look back maybe smile or wink. Try breaking the touch barrier (never really Done this myself so can't give advice) compliment her. If she looks good in whatever she's wearing tell her!
Online - the power of a can be applied to most things. One thing I used was talking about travelling and I said "I'd go somewhere hot but I don't think anywhere could be as hot as you " and that went well. Compliments again, if she sends a selfie reply with a simple "wow" or tell her how beautiful she looks.
Thank You. I will prefer the in person option as I'm old fashioned.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads